Reviews for Anywhere But Here
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!:):):)
Lexi Lou Who chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hehe...Very good...I loved the story!
lovethoselabrats chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Great! :) I love the line "Greg felt like someone could have knocked him over with a test tube." Hilarious!
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This was sweet, I love happy endings. :) Nice job with Greg and Sara, they seemed in character and very real. Nice job!
safsren chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
YAY FOR GREG/SARA!
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
OMG! I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this... gah! It's so sweet... even to a GSR maniac. Sara's reaction to Greg overhearing was great.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Coolness. Can't wait for second chapter.
racingfox chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This was a really good story. With Greg being my favorite character I think that him and Sara would make a really good couple.
Livinlavidacsi chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Loved it, keep writing!
ravens.sword chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Great story. I was a Sara/Nick fan till yesterday when I started to think about the possiblty of a Sara/Greg shipper after reading an article in TV Guide which I have a subscription to so I get the latest news a week early then when the issue will be on stands. Any in the TV Giude issue due for the week of April 10-16 on the page titled "moment of the week" it refers the Thurs. 14 epesode in which Greg and Sara share a shower together, Greg doesn't peek, but Sara does.
saraluver chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
great fic!i write nick n sara stories but i like greg n sara too.. anyways plz write some more...or is this a one-shot fic...but whatever it is...good work!
asanderd chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow, great ficlit! I have always wondered... No scratch that, I still wonder how Greggo would handle a explotion case. After SOL, it almost looks like Greg is questioning his being a CSI, like he made a mistake. Although maybe what Sophia had said will weigh heavily on his mind. Keep up the great work! love your stories!
Emmithar chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Lol, how cute! The end part at least, I feel bad for Greg, everyone talking behind his back. I wondered what happened to Greg, he just disappeared after talking to Sophia there, no one said anything, he never showed back up.

Anyways, try adding in the line breaks between sections, it's hard to tranverse from one scene to the next if you just conintue on.

~Emmithar
youknowyoulovemexoxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ok, very cute story and well written. A Happy Ending... what fun... Wish i could write happy ending for my stories... they always end up sad. Well your lucky... some of us got stuck with the cynacle versions of Fan Fiction. We need good 'Happy Enders' out there. Well thanks again for writing... I was truly a great story.
SLynn chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I love your stories... but I am glad you changed the title. ;)

Really loved the Greg and Sara interaction... and it was a nice counter piece to 'Spark of Life'.