Reviews for Research
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Yay Protective Cole. Cute
JenLari chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This story was cool. I like the way Cole threatened to kill Roger. Hilarious!
lou chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
great one shot, i think it has potential to continue and develop though :D Are you going to continue?
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Rake the Sky,

I actually didn't get the impression that Cole was trying to steal the Book of Shadows in "Sight Unseen". I thought he was just looking at it.

Adding Raynor doesn't really make it an AU. It's just adding onto what we were already told.

All in all, a nice little filler story.

Bonasi
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Really good! Like all your writing, I really enjoyed this. Cole's feelings really are betraying him. I love the thought of him punching out a lamppost. I can't wait to read more of your Phoebe and Cole stories.
shel chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow, i sure hope this one-shot's inspired you to continue on your other fics b/c it did the trick for me...you worked raynor in perfectly and i certainly wasn't expecting the bonus of roger's appearance...poor cole, he does realize how torn he is but doesn't quite know what to do with it all yet (sure feel bad for that lamppost!)...adorable scene with phoebe & the goodnight kiss that i could picture perfectly...loved this piece, thanks for sharing it!
Charmed Snow chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Great one-shot. I love it.
Maricole chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
An excellent story - I can really feel Cole's shocked amazement when he realises that he actually cares about Phoebe!
katbaby chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
different view point; liked the insight into cole's view point; Thanks!
bunn2007 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Good story. I like that Cole choked Roger. He deserved. And then Cole's reaction afterwards. Priceless. Keep updating.
Badgirl21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great story! I really really liked it.