Reviews for And I Feel Fine
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/9
Lovely little scene! :)
Spookyflame chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Nice to see that a good story received over five reviews! This was very cute and funny, and I really enjoyed it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love it! Very cute and well written!
True Rockstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"She’d almost died and she’d seen the world blow up, and now she was eating chips from a bag on a windy beach, and half of them were being nicked by a narky alien who’d already finished his."

That line made me laugh!

Well written and very in-character

TR x
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Well, it's been two years and this is SO adorable. Bless you, that was so sweet! (not to mention in-character, but I'm still focused on the aw)
Paddington chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
extreemly well written!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
D'aww. The mixture between the everyday and the sci fi aspect is really good here. Very in-character for both of them, which is quite impressive since, unless I am mistaken, you wrote this just after the new series started.

Many warm fuzzies to be had here. Adding this to the Tin Dog.
coops chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Well done. I think your the only person to capture the character of the ninth doctor so well. Especially the ""it's a bit nippy out here" bit. Fantastic!
Skep chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
"It’s lucky you didn’t crawl out of the primordial slime and go ‘it’s a bit nippy out here, let’s stay inside and have some toast instead.’"

Willowbooks chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Aw.. Bless their little cotton socks... :D

Pink Tinted Monocle chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Ahh, how sweet! loved it,

The Lilac Pilgrim chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I like this! Your writing style... reminds me of me. lol.

It's definitely like the series. You should get a job writing Doctor Who scripts for the BBC.

Love and Luck!

Blessed be.
Quietly Making Noise chapter 1 . 4/9/2005

This made me 'LOL' several times - perfectly in character - crunchy chips (::Dribble::), 'The Doctor Without a Leather Jacket', and primordial slime, that was funny!

Best of luck with Future projects!
Joshwales chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Funny more please
ThePet chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was...that was very sweet. Perfectly in character, at least, from what we can tell of the characters from only two episodes. The voices sounded right, anyway, and it fit nicely with the atmosphere of the episode.

Lovely story...looking forward to more, I hope?

I think this new rating system is daft. What the heck does 'K' and 'K' mean? Freedom of speech and expression is apparently a big joke in the US that no-one's got yet. They should use the UK rating system, I doubt anyone would try to sue them for that.