Reviews for The Art of Healing
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 3/28
I had wondered if Bella was still around and here is the answer. I hope that when Harry and Bella go at it that he completely erases her existence.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/26
Pathetic Harry.
teenwriter827 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Please update Already
Beregond of Minas Tirith chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
And then the author abandons the fanfiction at the cliff hanger... reeeeal nice. Happens way to often. They make all this hype, then they stop writing right at the climax. Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent fic, but I wish authors wouldn't just give up. I mean, if something happened in real life, I wouldn't know, seeing as I don't have one... :P. then I understand, but every good piece of art takes work. I do believe you said so yourself, didn't you Jon?
~BMT
Russ chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Wheres the rest after ten years.
Himanshu.99 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Why write something if you can't complete and leave people hanging for more
DVolt chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Very interesting story and it's really too bad that you've abandoned it. I've followed it just in case you ever decide to come back to it, but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath? :)

For others who liked it and want something similar, it's not quite the same but Hope by Jaconais has some similarities.
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Why you stop? Good story.
piltad chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Man wish there was a chapter four lol
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Dang it. This was abandoned NINE years ago.

Why do I always love those?
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
All your stories are discontinued!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Where's part 4?
CuriousGuest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Great idea and story left behind! DAMN IT!
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
This was pretty good, WHY THE HELL is it abandoned like this? It could've been great! I mean, sure, the info is outdated, but it's up to the author to continue despite having outdated info. I know quite a few authors don't follow canon, so why isn't this being done the same?