Reviews for As It Was Meant To Be
Demented Noodles chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Aw, such a cute ending! If only the show had ended anything like this instead of the crappy rushed piece of garbage ending they came up with. I did notice a few spelling errors though. Not too much trouble but it slightly hinders the flow of reading!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very interesting start! Always thought the ending to When Fates collide was kind of... empty!
Marisa chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
That was beautifully written
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
That was beautfiully written. i enjoyed it. :D
joanninmass chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I dont get to read as often as I would like but when I do get a chance its stories like this one that makes me regret not having found more time. The only thing I didn't like about this story was, it came to an end. I absolutly loved it, keep up the good work.
Bruteaous chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Well written. The story was heartwarming and I loved it! I noticed the date on the fanfic and realized that it has been quite a while since you have posted another fanfic. Time conflicting with a job and life in general is always an issue when it comes to writing, but I would like to read more from you in the future. You are a gifted writer so keep up the good work!

-Bruteaous-
fanofthearts chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
That was so good! It was tender and charming. Great job
CrashCart9 chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Yay. Sweet fluffy goodness. The kissing scene was written well, the description was terrific.

Alexandria