Reviews for Broken Mirrors
matt chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
this is a great chapter with adventure and romace
kyuubilord chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
all right hurry up and update peas
Deathcrest chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Its Cute! TnX..

is this complete?

And That Woman Who attAcked... is it possiblY Samira?
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I love your stories! For...literally ages I have seen your pre-quel to this story, but never read it. And this one the same in recent times...but today I spent the whole afternoon reading both of those and I cant believe that I had'nt read them sooner! They're great! And I can not wait to read the next chapter of this story, I love Thomas, I hope that you may be able to pair him up with someone, even if it is subtle, perhaps a new member of the GF and most preferably Female! Hope to read more soon! SC
cyberdemon chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
about time. I was beginning to wonder when you were going to update this again. That was pretty funny how Dan took advantage of his dad coming back by throwing his chores on him. LOL!

how cute, Reena is in love with Dan. it was sweet seeing her thinking about him and realizing what it was that she felt for him. It was funny when Moonbay questioned her as to why Dan was on top of her. LOL!

Anyways, this was a great chapter and i really can't wait to read more so please, please, please update QUICKLY!
cyberdemon chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
that was such a touching chapter. The fight between Van and Thomas could've been longer but it was good. Now they are back together again and that makes me happy. Update soon.
cyberdemon chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Yes, you are a ghost. Only a ghost would take 2 years to write 4 chapters LOL! Then again I'm no better considering that it took me over a year to update Eternal Love. LOL! Oh well, i made up for that with the ending to my chapter LOL! I plan to try and update my zoids stories a bit more now so i hope you will do the same.

This chapter definitely made me feel better after that last chapter. I really hope you use this opportunity to break Thomas and Fiona up NOW! It was a travesty that should've never occured. By the looks of it Fiona just pitied Thomas which is why she probably decided to go out with him.

I kinda feel bad for Dan. He must've lost a few years off his life finding his parents like that and then trying to keep everyone else from finding them that was as well. well at least his family is slowly starting to come back together.

Alright, i have a deal for you. How about we have a race to see who can update their zoids story first? I want to read more of this quickly and I'm sure you do as well for my stories. So how about it? Update soon.
cyberdemon chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
DISGUSTING! That is so gross. How the hell could she actually become a couple with him and even consider that he could make her happy? ONLY VAN CAN MAKE HER HAPPY! alright, I'll just pretend that last part never happened. right, it never happened and they will NEVER be together. Please just put an end to it quickly so i won't have to have nightmares of the two of them together! Please don't take as long to update because i need a new one quickly so you could get rid of that abomination of a relationship. LOL!
purpledunebuggy chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
WOW! This is getting so great. Im guess that the woman was Samira. I can't wait for more. Update soon, PlEASE!
LaniZion chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
How the hell are we supposed to know if you leave strange cliffhangers, dammit! I swear! GR! lol. Well, I imagine that somebody from Van's past is out to get him...perhaps it was the woman he was with before he remembered Fiona. Yeah, it seems that way. Maybe she couldn't forgive it after all, or maybe a relative of hers. Hm...well, update soon so I can find out!
Fionasaurus chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
'ello...I'm totally confused!But that was a good update...I think I have an idea who the attacker is...but...I really really really think I'm WRONG!Especially if it is an OC...then I am SO WRONG,but I have an idea of the persona that the attacker may have...Anyways...please update soon!
Wishinstahhz chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
o! is dat samira? XD is dat zain? XD pls update soon Xd
cyberdemon chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
great chapter! Please be faster because i don't want to wait another month for a chapter(Pouts). Talk about a grudge. Hates Van and Fiona but has nothing against Dan and despises Padme. anyways great work and do whatever you can to get the next chapter up.

P.S. I have Yahoo IM back up so we can talk again.
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Looks all right to me. Good to see Van still has feelings that hadn't been lost since those 11 years ago. Hmm... but I am concerned about that stranger... oh well. Good job thus far.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Damn you and your cliffhangers. It seems like this is my favorite word...damn, damn! anyways, it was a good chapter, just please don't make us wait like you did to the prequel! Plz, at least once a week? Ja Ne!