Reviews for Only Happy When it Rains
kathleen chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I looved it, ive always been a journey fan and i hope you'll do more fics for them; they deserved to be tgthr,lol.
sexyt chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Omg that was awesome!

Update soon!
Content chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This was a great story. Jason and Courtney do own the rain. Even though I have moved on in a sense, this story makes me sentimental and remembering of what made Journey so special.
jmluver14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i hope this is not all to the story this is a great story
me-luv-GH chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Awesome! i was so mad when i saw that stupid jaspam rain scene, glad that so many other faithful journey fans feel the same...great job!
SuzieQ8487 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That was a great great great story! You did a spectacular job writing it and like you said, Jason is a hard character to write, and you captured him perfectly. ) Wonderful wonderful job!

Rheanne chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I absolutely adored this story. I'm so sick of of the whole JaSam angle and how a lot of it is a lower form of Journey. You did an amzing job with the flashback. And I loved the part where they both admit they don't love their current boyfriend/girlfriend. “This is all us! It always has been!" That line made the story for me. I love your one-shots and how Journey always ends up together.

Honora chapter 1 . 4/3/2005 cute. I loved it. So well written. Why did TIIC feel the need to say F*ck you, again, to us Journey fans. Well, this made me feel better.
Saphire Ravven8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
yay! ::clapclap:: I love Journey! Despise the fact that Sam and Jason are together along with Jax and Court. It's so frustrating...Hate it.
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Awesome story! I loved the imagery and the emotions shown throughout the story. I could literally see it all playing out in my head. Great job as always!