Reviews for Bandage
Love it
The Gidget's Goober chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Love it so far
Ardent Bronze chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
You my friend are a fucker. The biggest plot twist of the story and you go AWOL.
mementomori666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
BANDAGE. lol.
the title reminded me of Akanishi Jin's movie.
kiki2222 chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
I guess you won't finish this.:/
mementomori666 chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
The way their relationship developed felt...somewhat...incomplete.

Yes, they still have issues to figure out but..

I'm not saying that things went too fast.

It's just that, there were parts where I felt like they kinda just slid through the progress.

There were times when I was like "hmm-hey. what happened?"

Well,...I'm probably not making any sense here.

And I can see that you haven't updated this for 2 years now, ;;

You kinda stopped at a very important part of the story...so it kinda...sucks that we can't read the next parts.

Well, anyway If ever you'd like to continue, I'll be waiting for your updates.

-Tomo
kandaz chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Why are there no more chapters!

KZ
sugardash chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story is amazing.
Aniki the Crim chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Okay. I left a review a couple chappies ago, but that's because I thought the story was already completed. So I would like to say that the review goes for this chappie too, with the addition of a "PLEASE add more chapters!" okay? Because otherwise I will spontaneously combust. And send kabuto and deidara and gaara after you. Because they are under my command. (along with a few others, but they're a bit... Preoccupied with each other...) (ie- kiba and shino, sasuke and naruto, neji and lee) so update, okay? :) :) :)
Aniki the Crim chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
Darn. I always get to these fics too late. I missed out on the Kiba glomp and the Iruka kiss. Oh well, I still have my Kiba-chibi doll that I can glomp, so it's okay. Anyways, perhaps I should review about the story :p I love it. Sasunaru is absolutely kawaii! And naruto's writing bored excessively is something I do in class sometimes. Except I usually use the word bored to draw pictures. You know, like using that instead of actually drawing lines. Anyways, I hope that even though this is done, this review will still be read. After all it takes AGES to type this up on my iPod. :) thanks sooooooo much for having the idea for this fic. I absolutely lovee it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
love it, cant wait for more.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Ice cream. Yeah, that sound like something they'd do.
BornNephilium chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
You MUST update extremely soon, this fic is like MY ADDICTION!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's quite hott;)

MWahahahaha
GoldenVXN chapter 18 . 2/2/2010
Oh! This is starting to get really interesting. I like how you incorporate little flash backs that may or may not give insight to future chapters.
xox.heart chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
These chicks don't even know the name of my band

But they're all over me like they wanna hold hands

Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man

All because I'm the lead singer of my band