Reviews for Winter Sake
boxeshero chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
OMG! I loved it! (\o/) it was awesomeeeeeee ! so cute as well! asdfhgjkldfhercbregr
Romancelover1321 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Yeah the two got together. I love this pairing and I am sad they didn't show them getting together in the show. They make such a cute couple. Moving on. Your are an excellent writer, with impeccable writing style and I hope you continue to write wonderful stories to fanfiction.
Lumi75 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Br...:P What an excellent description of freezing coldness! Hehe, I loved the way you showed how cold the bedroom was, how quietly deserted and miserable icy streets were, and yeey! Now the fun sake contest can start! This fic had me smiling all the way thru. Very cute, I Loved it. _
Magical muffin chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Aww.. such a sweet story. -o-
orthonym chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i love this.. especially the way you write the introduction.. i salute you sire! you sounded like you definitely didn't like the idea of the Japanese architecture.. haha.. that's a really nice beginning. and the idea of sake..

-shin-
Sceans chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Very good story, a very good story indeed.
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Too Cute for words! KAWAII!
pretense chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE THIS! NYAHAHA! HARUKAN PWNZ!
Riyo-sama chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
That fic was some kind of perfect.
arimi-san chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
silent but touching, i admired how it's written... how kantarou forced haruka to be with him, it's so cute... nice story...
blkwingangel chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
i swear, these are just, sexy. especially the way in which you write them. and i think you write kantarou so well. he's certainly an interesting character and kinda hard to grasp.
yamiinuyusuke chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Kantarou is so adorable and you captured both his and Haruka's character so well! Great story so far!
pinksnow chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
woot!lovely smut!_
zephyrlight chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
meow~

lovely piece

Very descriptive-though thanks for making it safe for younger readers XD (*not that me and certain other yaoi fans wouldn't have loved more explicity*)

Looking forward to reading more from you!
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 11/11/2005