Reviews for and down will come
mot chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow... your writing is so awesome, it was a trip, thanks for sharing it :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
The fair folk, thieves and tricksters all, and their king the greatest thief of them. (Those who eat their food can never leave, and there is power in a name.)
greaves chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was creepy and wonderful and I loved it.
HeyiyaIf chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was amazing. Simply amazing. Eloquent, poetic, profound, scary and beautiful.

Natalya.Corinth chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my...wow! I love the whole stream-of-consciousness feel. It's so dark and creepy and foreboding. I'm definitely going to creep on your author page for a while now. *Stalks off*
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is a wonderful, haunting piece- easily the best piece of Labyrinth fic I've encountered here. Your interpretation of Jareth is deliciously evil and completely awesome. I love how you wove in bits of traditional fae lore- changelings and the attention that one must cast to the exact wording of orders and contracts.

All in all this was a vastly enjoyable read, and I want you to know that you're awesome, as is your writing, and that I'll be thinking about this piece for a long while. Thanks for posting!
Dogfreak1233 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so poetic! Please tell me you'll be writing more sooner or later!
LadySoy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Sarah bound to the Goblin King in a trap that she can never get herself out from. Never.
FrozenFragile chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
... Wow. I can't pretend I understood all of this, but there's something about it that wraps around your thoughts and... twists them, if that makes any sense. Very haunting, and disturbing; permanently changes your view on just about everything, particularly those Labyrinth-related. I love it.
Kadorienne chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. This is wonderful. So dark and so perfect.
guildedWitch08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This story was terrifying yet so Jareth-esque. You made him so evil and deceptive...I think this might be truer to him then his usual charming demeanor. He just uses that to real you in like the spider and the fly. Lovely writing and the tense atmosphere was great.
lost2darkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Beautiful use of the old fairy-tale feelings, I got the vibe of horror, romance, and mystery as well. Chilling, compelling and strangely fitting for the characters. Wonderful style as well.

*goes off to see other work*
Cascaper chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
O.O Rape...Wow. This fic officially fascinates me and scares the hell out of me at the same time. You're the first author here, or possibly anywhere/ever, to do that to me with a story. Congratulations. *hits fave story/author buttons with haunted eyes...*
M.F.D chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Haunting and lovely and terrifying all in the same breath. Love can be so cruel.
poeteer chapter 1 . 11/4/2007