Reviews for Something
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
*sniffs* If only.
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Beautifully written. A gem of a story. :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Nice! Your work has such poetry to it.
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This is very sweet and sad, and I love how the short little stories string together. Beautiful work!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I like the way you've done it from childhood to now. Especially the first two.

I think some people overlook the fact that Inoue too, has sadness and realises her own shortcomings. _

Should I expect anything more form you?
Tamsin chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Beautiful piece of writing. I loved it.
jo-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Amazing story, I loved the flow-it's completely separate yet it all came together beautifully in the end. More IshiHime fluff! _
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Interesting! I like how you seperated the little pieces of the story but still brought them together. I also like the idea of Ishida's melancholiness and Orihime's odd spaciness making them compatable for each other, as if together they'd be whole. It's the strongest arguement in favor of their coupledom. :)
dementedchris chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
The simple title is so incongruous to the depth and complexity of this fic. You've crafted both Ishida and Orihime in a surprising mix of clinical insight and lyrical expression, and the result is an engaging character sketch that can easily be considered as one of the best in this fandom.
Gina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
...wow. That was incredible. Simple yet breathtaking. Beautiful piece of work, really.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow, that was so deep and poetic. I love it.
Tank chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I like this better than the other IshiHime... At the end of the other one I was like, "Wha? That's it?", but this one has me like "Aww... That's so 'Hime'..." Seriously, the crayon colours and everything. Gave a lot of insight into the whole whimsical personality. I guess I'm more of an Ishida-type person, so it's great getting perspective on Hime-types.

And now:

*Voice from the Dead* GET BACK TO "TANGERINE DREAM".
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Pretty.
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Author-sama, would you please be so kind as to let me use the "Sometimes butterflies don't die" line? I promise I'll credit you. Pretty, pretty please with a Ishida plushie on top? Please answer me in a review of some sort, oh, and if you can, take a second to read one of my fics!

JA NE!
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love the repetitive tone of this. Very sweet. Here, have this. -gives author a cookie-