Reviews for Behind the Static
The Imaginary Hero chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I read this story years ago during my hardcore Sellie shipping days and totally fell in love with the story, probably because of how perfect you made Sean and Ellie together.

Now some years later, I've read it over and realize how damn good the writing was. Still one of my absolute favor fics of all-time.

You're brilliant!
TheOfficalGleek chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love this story so much it is so powerful and amazing but i laugh because when i look on people's profiles i look at their favorite and almost every sellie lover has this story favorited it is so great!
gukkiez chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
I love it!
gukkiez chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
this story is sad and cute and awesome! lol
UnsignedGyrl92 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
i'm not going to lie to you, after ellie died i cried in almost every chapter. This is probally the best and saddest fanfiction i've ever read. Your really good at showing emotion in your characters.

after reading this i'm going to go spend sometime with my boyfriend
Lexie95 chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
omg! I just read your story (better late than never.) I loved it! I loved him looking back on his memories, and Jay for nearly killing the bastard who killed Ellie. It was totally amazing!
jazminle chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
This is story is really making me sob!

I love it so much!

You really have a talent for writing.
lalatina15 chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
So, I finally got around to reading this last chapter, and it was bittersweet. Left me with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes (though, most things do, I'm usually overly emotional at all times). I really enjoyed this story, and I don't think you know how happy I am to have seen it through and sharing it with others. You did a wonderful job - and I look forward to more from you, 'cause you effing rock as you should already know!

Love love love -

Joa ;-)
Alca chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
Wow! Wow! This was great! I loved this chapter A LOT.. please post the next one! I'm dying to read it!
lalatina15 chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
I think it's already a given that I cried, because I just couldn't help it with those flashbacks in there and then Sean talking to Ellie's grave. I love how well it all just flowed.

I'm glad Sean is making a clean start, and how he explained it all to Ellie, telling her that they'll know about her and everything that happened, and would have to accept it. It was all so lovely, I had a hard time containing myself.

I must prepare myself better for the last chapter.

-Joa :)
lalatina15 chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
I technically reviewed 10, so I had to use 9.

Anyway, you have me crying here, just so you know. I've fully thrown myself into this story once again, and I cannot describe how much I still love it, maybe even more. Poor Sean... he's so conflicted right now being married to Emma but not being over Ellie. He lost so much, and it is unfair to Emma to continue on with her if he isn't there 100%. I'm glad he's actually seeking out help and am very interested in reading about these sessions...

Oh, and I shamelessly plugged this fic in my own, just because it's back so I thought it'd be appropriate.

I cannot wait to read more. So glad to have this back.

-joa )
comaXwhite chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
I am so glad you updated! I love this story! Even with the Eman, it's an amazing story. Update soon!

-Katie
me chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
I so happy your back. ]
lalatina15 chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
I don't think you understand how excited I am to hear this. I adore this story, and have spread the word about it to other Sellie fans like wildfire. I'm so happy that it will be coming back AND that another Sellie fic is in the works! )

-Joa
Writingiswhatiam chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I remember now!

I totally know what you mean about lifes hardballs. Life can be a bitch sometimes. There are some stories of mine that I have completely neglected and I feel bad about, but your heart has to be in it or the story will suck so I never bothered with updates. Anyway, its good that you're back! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!

Sellie forever!

I'd really love it if you could check out some of my stories, preferably the newer ones cuz honestly, my old ones kind of suck.

writingiswhatiam