Reviews for Egyptian Nights
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 16 . 2/19
I love your stories! They make me laugh and feel like I'm really there. Could I ask for your above on my stories? Otherwise my Yami Amaya well have my head
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
This is a really amazing story and your little mermaid one too. It very creative too.

I loved Yami as the genie and the fangirl parts were super funny.

Though the carpet thing did through me off at first, because I thought Yugi was always that way...so I thought Yami had a carpet fetish or something. Thank god I was completely wrong about that one. lol

Also I like your oc pairing too.

Keep up the good work.
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Awesome Fic! :D
Kasha10121 chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
This story was one of the best Disney/Yu-Gi-Oh I have read in a long time! You are an awesome writer! Please keep writing. I really want to read more of your stories.
RenegadeVampireGirl chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
i loved it! its so cute! :3 *adds story to faves and subscribes to you,the author*
WriterKM chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I was looking for a decent Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic. and I saw yours. I liked the idea of making the characters play Aladdin(I love that movie so fricken much! I really do!) so I looked at it. The beginning chapter was great! Especially when you put in the song from the movie and what the guy(the one who was selling the lamp in the movie) said. Awesome job, I LUV's it!
thisshitisgone chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
OMFG!

this is so hilarious! XDD!

I love yami as a genie! and the fangirls part

"its true what they say, fangirls ruin everything" and sometimes they make things more fun!

aw... I'm lovin' this fic! x3

and pegasus being the parrot(can't remember its name.. u.u)

so freaking hilariuos! XD!

I love how you adapted the story! :3
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Yes, i love this story. Finally found it again.
YamiRisa chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
Bakura singing a whole new world X3 Oh my Ra! I want to hear him sing XD
iHamster chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
coolness...
CelestialRabbit chapter 16 . 6/15/2008
OMGOMGOMG! *Fangirl squee* That was SO Romantic! *cries*

You totally HAVE to make a sequal! You HAVE to you HAVE to you HAVE to!
No Subject chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
OH! I LOVED THIS STORY WITH PASSION! The Yugi and Yami thing was brilliant! You know, I wrote my first ever Aladdin story kind of EXACTLY like this...odd huh? Anyways, even if its 12:07 in the morning, I'm still smart enough to add this to my favorites!

Shia
Kidiu chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
I like this cute little version! Nicely done. Though, I must say the ending was cheesy, but still pretty cute. Um...I think you meant Pharoah; Sultan's are Arabic. And, um, tigers aren't at all Egyptian, either.
ZombieBlinky chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Very nice. Me like... ] I love what you've written here. Bakura's awesome. It's pretty cool that you've changed the words from the movie.
ash892 chapter 16 . 3/23/2007