Reviews for My Fair Lady
Darkhymns chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was sugary sweet- which is good. You really captured the awkward teenage love here, and showed Lloyd and Colette's own innocent aspect to it. :)
Eliannora chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ahahahahahhaha

what an interesting ending.

I absolutely love your fics
I-go-2-Winston chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
*jaw drops* OMG-OTP-CO-LLOYD 4-EVEH HAHAHa. I have one problem though. You should really cut it up in to sections. Reading just one big story really boring for me. People LOVE cliffhangers. It's a way to touture they muhahahaha XD
Akina Hasegawa chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wai...So kawaii! And funny too. You captured Lloyd's attitude perfectly, as well as the other charecters! This is such a good story-I love you're Colloyd stories! They're so cute! Keep up the good work!
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Nice novelization of the party scene. You did an excellent job. I am also glad you upheld the Lloyd/Collete pairing. I believe in that pairing myself. This was well put together story. You did a great job.
Wolf Shade chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
A very well written and touching story. A good cure, for a bad mood.
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
How sweet!

Love the dancing between Lloyd and Colette.
Vezerini chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
aw... That was very touching. I LOVE it!

Create more off of this and I bet it will be perfect. Of coarse, that is if you want to.
crisis rain chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
AW... SO CUTE...

This is definitely one of my favourite pairings. Good job in writing this little one-shot!

-rachiru77
Imiasere chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ohh, that's really sweet! I've really been looking for this scene in the game, but I can't find it. Anyways, it was really good! You did a good job of portraying the characters in according to their personalities. Keep writing and I look forward to more of your fics.

Hee hee, Genis making a bet with Zelos. I can just imagine that...

S.A.M.C.V. :
Nalfien chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
awsome story. i can just imagine the bet between zelos and genis.
JupiterK chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Genis: MoneyMoneyOh, how I love money easily taken form Zelos...

Haha. Sorry, I could just so easily picture him saying that. But it was an adorable story.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
M... WAFF-y at its best. I loved the dance between Colette and Lloyd, as well as how Colette retained her clumsiness throughout it. The selflessness of her wish also fit with her character; love or hate the little angel, your portrayal of her was dead-on throughout.

My only concrit is that the last paragraph seemed a little unclear - the wording makes it sound as if everyone had been watching Sheena and Regal the whole time, instead. Nothing major, though and it didn't detract from the simple loveliness of this piece.

Cheers,

Sabriel
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
A Chobits theme fades as Cynic's reading of the story comes to a close.

Lord Cynic: "Hah... how fitting that song was. Weird coincidence." (Brows furrow) "Not that I believe in that stuff."

Kirby: "You believe in Karma, right?"

Cynic: "Uh huh." (gives Kirby a noogie)

Kirby: "Hey!" (Becomes Spark and zaps Cynic)

Cynic: "Gah... Colloyds... will... rule... this... universe..." (Collapses)

Kirby: "I am Karma Kirby! Muwahahahaha!"
jb45 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Very nice,enjoyed reading it.1 for Colloyd,I hope to see you do !