Reviews for Who Knew?
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Sweet story, loved it.
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i really enjoyed your story it was gnarly! D you only miss a few punctuation points. but im horrid at grammer, spelling, and punctuation! loved it D
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
nice, but I think that it could be good multi-chapter story If you would make it longer :)
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
SWEET! in both senses of the word. i loved how you named the second child, my star, Sirius :) lol i luv the marauders look at my user name!
o chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw that was SO cute! I like the whole fate thing. The gay Harry kind of disturbs me but ah well, it was still a good story. I also luv the Ron/Luna couple, it was so sweet.
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
They slept together after the first dance? Scandalous! But they married five years later haha.
monkeypants82 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Love this little one-shot. It was great. Why don't you write another Billmione fic? You did awesome. I loved it.

Lady Serpentina
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
very happy and sweet. you are a really great writer.
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
aww I love BIll!
q.thews chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
It's a easy statistic guess to bet Hermione will end with one of the Weasley brothers :-)

Ok, maybe a bit too fast but it's quite realistic seeing Hermione beeing alone due to her dedication to her studies.

sisterclara chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
short, to the point, and so cute. I luv it
hplovers chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Harry should NOT have been gay! That reiuned the whole story!
witchygal chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
i enjoyed reading it so much ive problebly (sp?) read it 5 times
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That was great. I liked how you played the story out.
Dayaja chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Yayay! It's so cute! Well see you reviewed me so I review you and I must say this is quite an interesting pairing... *thinks* maybe my next fic... I like this pairing!