Reviews for Partners
meg chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
You are the best fanfic writer here! I guess you've probably given up on finishing this story. Too bad, it's damn good.
gldnwrtr chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Thanks for writing a fic based on this excellent show! I too was rooting for Mick and Angela-too bad they went another direction with the characters.
Ms M chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very nice, but when will you write more? Please update soon. Since DVI has gained a larger market in the US there are people looking for DVI fic.
CassidyRachel1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love it, Totally Rocks!
CassidyRachel1 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
I love it so far, Keep the good work!
evil-jeannie75 chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Hey, this is great. Keep it coming. This is kind of off topic here, but if anyone is interested in having a Da Vinci's Inquest forum on let me know and I'll see if I can start one.

Happy Holidays!
evil-jeannie75 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Please, please write more. I just found out that we had Da Vinci's Inquest in the States' and it's such a great show.
hollycole chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hooray, a DVI story at last. This is such an underrated series and Mick is a great character to write about. Promising start, hope you continue
ISeablue chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow this is great. There really aren't many Davinci's Inquest fics out there and this just fills the gap. I really hope you post more
Dinozzo13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love it! I live on Vancouver Island and I love DaVinci's Inquest. Whenever we go to Vancouver my mom always points out where they film it. It is one of my favorite shows but I don't think it is that well known because it is a canadian show. I was beginning to think me and my sister and my mom were the only people who watched it! I don't really have a favorite character, I love Mick, Angela and Leo and Rose and Dominic. Dominic is so mean sometimes but he still makes me laugh. I absolutely despise Brian and Kurtz! I laughed so hard when Leo saw Kurtz and the chief of police together in the hotel! Anyway, back to your story, I really like it so far. There aren't any grammar mistakes that I noticed and it is interesting and descriptive. I like how you mentioned how Leo and Mick got along. You were right on about how they feel about each other. They watch out for each other and are best friends. Mick and Kosmo's character is right on. Good job with everything! I am so glad someone finally started a DaVinci's Inquest section and I will be waiting for more!
JessCat chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Yay! A very, very awesome story. And thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this, and starting this category. There are sadly such a small number of Da Vinci's Inquest fic out there, and it's always nice to be able to read more.

Great job!