Reviews for Dream of Waking
regie27 chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
There comes a time when one as a reader just stands in utter awe at a work that is so powerful and beautifuly depicted, you just have to read it again to absorb all the craft the author poured on it. Today I found your work and I stand in awe at it. You have a talent that is seldom seem: the ability of saying much, of conveying the essential in short yet very poignant sentences. That is something I know I will never achieve as a writer and so it is even more amazing to me to see when is done right.

I'm used to reading great fics from the amazing talent that still nourishes the Sailor Moon fandom (Lord Chaos, blue, Yumeko, Dejana Talis), but I'm really happy to see a beautiful piece like this one for an overlooked series like RahXephon that IMHO, offers a great story and amazing characters that can become an endless source of inspiration for fanfic writers. Again, great job!
drakonlily chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
God I love your formatting style. I hope that this continues, I'm really wondering what the total shape of this work is going to look like.
drakonlily chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
I remember reading this before. I love how this scene was put in. I also like the way this is flows the longer chapter was jarring at first, but it was well worth it.
drakonlily chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
I love the shortness of these. Theres an edge to them because of the short space they take up. Also, it's neat how all the short lines start with "he"
drakonlily chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I love how the paragraph where you start out with "it grew harder to ignore" is the longest paragraph.

I also know its silly to point something out like that.
Sabriel41 chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Gorgeous drabblet set, Sol. You capture the confusion and complexity of these characters very, very well. I especially liked your take on Quon, who strikes me as a character who'd be very difficult to write.

Cheers,

~Sabriel.
Verdot chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I realized I hadn't left you anything for your latter vignettes.

They are lovely, masterful renditions of the characters.

I tip my hat to you.

Verdot chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Whoa...

You do a great Ayato. This is so short but so lovely.

You're making my muse twitch. .

I hope you keep up with these, RX has been hurting for writers like you, well, any writers.

viranne chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
that was great!

I think one of the reasons I loved Rahxephon was how they developed the growing relationship between Haruka and Ayato.

all the yummy angst.

hope you'll write more
Verdot chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
_

RahXephon fic! Yay!

Alright, now that the squealy part of me is done, I'll actually review it.

Great diction. Sort of mature, and yet not. Horny little boy and pining man. Nice combo. So short but it says so much.

Psst. Write more RahXephon. I'll write one too, if that helps. _