Reviews for Sessions
kiku65 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Now that you mention it, Bates really does scream 'older brother'...
Dream Painter chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
A good story-I like the perspective you gave on the characters. Very fresh and new. Well-done, thank you!
Dream Painter chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
I liked this chapter.
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Great story! We don't get to see Kate all that much. I wish they would do more charactor based episodes!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
I like that you wrote a chapter for Bates! We never did get to learn much about his charactor.
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Awsome chapter! I absolutely loved it! I loved the part were Carson threatened John and Kate asked Elizabeth her feeling about John!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved everything about it! Especially since it was first person in John's pov and Kat's question about John's feeling toward Elizabeth!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Great story! You wrote Aiden really well!
hugawag chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This is pretty good, but remember rodney is allergic to citrus. The orange juice the doc gave him in the therapy session quite possibly could have killed him then and there
Person who really likes this s chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Hello, I really like this story. I am really hoping for a sequel to see the relationship between Bates and Heightmeigher(sp?) develop. Bates donsnt get much attention relationship wise. Please, please PLEASE! let there be a sequel.
jess chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
i am so SORRY i just thought it was a mistake i am so sorry
jess chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
hi just read rodneys story and i loved but i have to tell you that rodneys allergic to all things citrus which include lemon and lime and oranges
Falcon Horus chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
Loved every single chapter!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 7 . 2/22/2006