Reviews for The Black Wizard
Dragon Healer chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
what a good chapter _ soo he sent the sorting hat did he, neatness. keep up the good work.
No.names.availible chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
*grins* I love it.

*laughing* I just find it...exciting, interesting, and funny. At the same time! Really amazing.

*nods head* It is usually spread apart, but its so compact and...great.

...Okay, I really have no idea what I am talking about.

I love the story though!

-exile
Orient Fox chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
This was excellent!

Humor was good and this chapter was pretty funny! Not only that, but it really did stick to the tone of the story, and the characters weren't out of character...and if they were, well, I guess I didn't notice...

Anyways! Back to the normal review...you have a really entertaining story, I hope you know that!

However, I just wanted to point out one thing...um, you've got your reviews made so that only people who are registered can review for you, and I happen to know for a fact that a ton of people (who probably aren't registered) are probably reading your story and wishing you would uncheck that little option so that they could review. (I hope you're not offended with me or anything for suggesting that!) Alright, in order to uncheck that review option, go and log into your account.

Now go to settings.

You should now be on the page that tells of your profile settings...go down, and under the disclose email check box, you should find a little box in a section called anonymous reviews...and yours is probably checked to say that you will not accept anonymous reviews...

...if you want people who are not registered to review, then go ahead and uncheck the box, but hey, if you feel like keeping it, it's alright! Because, of course, it's most definitely your opinion!

Anyways, back to complimenting you on your excellent story! Love the description you gave of the elf Orophin...muahahaha! He's practically a Draco Malfoy? I so agree. Seriously, there's a whole race of Malfoys...all with blond hair and snobbish elitist attitude. _ Love your story, it rocks my socks! Keep on writing because it is certainly quite entertaining and interesting.

happy updating!

*Orient Fox, aka Grace*
Girl number 1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
Oh my gosh that was wow uhm brilliant. Especially when the sorting hat went all Good afternon mister Potter and when you typed up his hat was talking. That was so cool in my opinion. You've done an amazing job and I really liked this crossover. I'm just curious about something... You mentioned something about those thingies being like dementor thingies? Does that mean the patronus charm will work on them? Just curious and I'm psyched to see how Harry's spells and magic will work in middle earth. Just a random question: which ship are you into? It probably has nothing to do with the story but I'm just curious, interested something in the lines of that. Anyway you were great and I am so worshipping your socks for typing this up. Well not really it was just a figure of speech. Do you by any chance know of a fic with Hermione in middle earth? I haven't seen those and uhm yeah I'm an HHr shipper but that's really getting way off subject. I hope you update soon and kudos for you for this story.

GIRL NUMBER 1

...update!
Radszilla chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
This is a great story. It is one of the better crossovers between lotr and harry potter. Everyone is in character and I like how Hedwig came with him. Who is he going to travel with though? This story is quite humourous, especially liked the owl attack. I look forward to more so update soon and continue your great work

~Rads
Bluesnowman chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
love it cant wait for more
Crydwyn chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Now that certainly wasn't a twist I was expecting! So the real question is, is that the sorting hat? (transfigured of course!) given the phrasing it seems likely... Anyway I'm really looking forward to finding out what Harry's reception is like in Lothlorien, can't wait!

Greatly anticipating your next update

~*~Cry~*~
Night-Owl123 chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
The sorting hat? Will the fellowship find out harry's real age soon? great story and update soon! I like how the elves are afraid of hedwig.
masqueraver chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Wow, I really like this! This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read. I think you should keep the chapters the length they are, because they're just the right length. People with less time could come back and read later, but bored people with lots of time on their hands would rather read longer chapters so they have something to occupy their time.

You have to update now, or I'll die with nothing to read!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Make them longer! I just love them longer!

Aldrea: So do I.

Suuki: Longer, longer, longer, longer...

Aldrea: Um, well, update soon please.

Suuki: And I also love how you combine the books and the movies. Ja ne! I can't wait for the next chapter! *starts dancing to O-zone*

Aldrea: *sigh* Namarie.
Delphine Pryde chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
One of the better Harry/LotR crossovers I've read.
Crydwyn chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
Yay Hedwig made it!

Looking forward to your next update

~*~Cry~*~
MusiqMistress chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
This is a wonderful story you have put together. D And I personally think you should keep your chapter length's the same. Longer is better. ] Anyways, I love the concept and idea. Can't wait for your future installment whenever it may come. ~Musiq
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Noo! you can't let gandalf fall! *sigh* Oh well you cant win them all. This is a great fic, I'm loven the HP/LOR crossover, I like how you wrote the plot to make harry powerful but not a GaryStu, can't wait for more, update ASAP
infallallthingsaremadesplended chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Hey! I really loved this chapter. The bridge part is one of my favs with the movie and the books. I love it. I like how you are writting outside of Harry. It seems better, but that is just my opinion. lol. I don't think it is too long, but it is up to you. I will read them either way. hehe Anyway, good luck and update as soon as you can. Ciao
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »