Reviews for The Black Wizard
infallallthingsaremadesplended chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Hey! really like this story. Can't wait to see what you do with it in the future. Anyway, update soon! good luck and ttyl

ciao
Dens Serpentis chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I just found this story, and I love it so far. I like the interactions between Harry and the hobbits, particularly. Hedwig's role is cute, as well.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Awsome, but Harry, DON'T CALL MY BELOVED LEGLESS! His name is Legolas.

Legolas: *is in a cage* Save me!

Suuki: Now, now, dear. What have I told you about calling for help?

Legolas: *wimpers*

Aldrea: Suuki, are you trying to force Legolas to marry you, again?

Suuki: Uh... no?

Aldrea: Good, because the lawyers from the Tolkien Estate are here.

Suuki: O.O Yipes! I wasn't here. *runs off*

Aldrea: *sigh* Update soon please. Namarie. *releases Legolas*

Legolas: YAY! I'M FREE! *clears throat* I mean, thank you for your kind service.

Aldrea: Whatever.
Crydwyn chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
This fic is quite good, and you certainly have a better style of writing than many others I have come across. Anyway there is little I can say about the plot so far except, I'll be interested to see how you weave Harry's presence into it...

Looking forward to your next update

~*~Cry~*~
Orient Fox chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Fascinating story! HURRY AND UPDATE! Seriously, you are a skilled and talented raconteur, and this story is absolutely bloody fascinating! (aside: So you kind of need to update or I'll kick your - you know what I mean). Happy updating!

*Orient Fox*
infallallthingsaremadesplended chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Really cool. I like how you have taken the HP and LOTR crossover into somthing elst that no one has thought of. It is really really good. That is awsome about the male veela. :) I thought that was so great! Anyway keep it up and write really soon! Feel free to check out my crossover if you want. I would like your opinion on it. :) Later
infallallthingsaremadesplended chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Ok. You write, I read! This is really an interesting story to say the least. I really can't wait to see what happens. It will be really cool. lol. Anyway, update as soon as you can so I can keep on reading. CIAO
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
WOW! Where will he land? Somewhere populated? Or desolate? Update soon please! Ja ne!
LATMC chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Cool! I like the whole time warp-thing, I'm a bit of a science-fiction fan in that area. So are Merlin and Godric Gryffindor in Middle-Earth too? Will Harry meet them? That would be awesome!
Inherent chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
This is good, please continue.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104