Reviews for The Black Wizard
Lord Mortiso the uncolored chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
This story is remarkably well written and orchestrated. I commend the author for their work.
R-dude chapter 24 . 12/25/2011
This is one of the most interesting and well written crossover out there. Its certainly not perfect, but it works as it should be.

Personal peeve of mine: Please remove any thoughts of Harry/Ginny from your mind. Please. Anything other than that. Literally anything.

Update soon, because I am bored during the holidays.
Lady Icicle chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
OMG! Love this story! I really cannot wait for the next chapter. However, the likelihood that you would continue this story is depressingly low... Please please please continue with it? There are so few good Lotr-HP crossovers!
Dannys Girrrl chapter 24 . 11/25/2011
WOW! I can honestly say that this is one of my all time favorite fics. Though you haven't updated in over 3 years, it hasn't stopped me reading it five times. That's almost as many time as I've read the actual Harry Potter series. I really hope that this fic isn't abandoned because I would love to see how it ends. I would especially like to see how the budding father/son relationship that you hinted at between Harry and Boromir develops. I really think Harry needs someone like that in his life. It also helps that those are my two favorite characters. Please update soon!
Always chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
OMG I almost DIED when Harry thought of a lenthifold. I LOVE those! But, there was one flaw. Lenthifolds do indeed come in the dead of night, but they only redide in the tropics. Also, they wouldn't kill and then leave, they would devour the victim and leave, about an inch thicker.
Mararsi chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Dude, seriously? He's pissed enough about his firebolt that he used the cruciatus curse and KILLED every single uruk-hai? Dude... when Bella killed Sirius he could barely do it. Don't you think you're stretching it too much? Maybe if one of the fellowship had died I could see him using it (still doesn't make sense that it would kill OR affect all of them), but you could just make up a dark curse and say that Harry saw Voldie do it or something.
Mararsi chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
I just want to ask, why is Harry so stupid? I would imagine his trial by fire life up until post 5th year, plus his experiences in Middle Earth would have made him slightly more intelligent. He even goes through the whole self-reflection phase where he realizes that he should be using more magic! Why oh why is he, who is embroiled in two separate wars NOT studying, NOT using magic, NOT using his head at all! I mean sure, he's a 16 year old but he's not really, he's had to grow up so fast. Why is he wasting time flying around with the crows! He was using fireballs earlier to kill orcs, why would he possibly not use them now? Fly and cast spells! Why was he so insensitively cruel about killing the orcs in so many imaginative ways when earlier he would only stupify them. Why is he not studying magic books to learn to better defend himself when he's jealous of Dumbledore's knowledge, and wants to help his friends?

I really enjoy this story but I don't like the way you're characterizing Harry. Also I'm bummed that this story is not complete and hasn't been updated in 3 years. I hope you get back to it soon.
Debate4life chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
Really wish you'd continue this. One of the best fabrics I've ever read.
MrRobertsIII chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
What a wonderful fic! Everyone is in character and each chapter is easy to read. Hope you find the time to pick it up again.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Update Update Update Woo Woo Woo!
Thrae Elddim chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
I look forward to seeing what Harry's plot entails! Not to mention his animagus form. :D
Lourdes08 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
this is a brilliant story.

is it abandoned?
One Shiny Mess chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
This has been one of my favorite stories since about 2006, I believe. I've come back and reread it so many times, I can't imagine I'm NOT up in the double digits by now. I've also read your other stories, though I'll be honest and admit that I haven't read them quite as often. I really enjoy your writing and creativity and I hope things are going well for you.

I don't know if you ever intend to come back to these stories, but I wanted to let you know that they've made the journey through several hard drives and browser changes, always on my favorites bar. Thank you for sharing what you have!
Notableword chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
I really like this story, would say love if "this" harry didn't keep blushing over nonsensical stuff. (he is surrounded by guys and he is embarrassed about relieving himself? every guy i have met has never been red faced about relieving himself (as long as there is a modest covering))

Also, why is he only using stupefy, this is 6th year-ish which means he has already mastered spells like reducto and diffindo, spells more useful in a battle than a stunning spell. i mean one blows things up the other cuts.

However I have been entertained until chapter 13 that seems like a waist of a chapter. Nothing really happens, harry has the opportunity to "gear up" as a manner of speech. He is surrounded by people that can teach him spells that would be useful; However mundane he was complaining earlier in Middle earth that he would have given everything to have learned one cleaning spell from Mrs weasley.

All in all this chapter seemed more like a filler than a worthwhile chapter
Skycascade chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Reading this ALL over again!

I LOVE THIS STORY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

( ・o・) (・o・ ) (・o・) ( ・o・) (・o・ ) (・o・) ( ・o・) (・o・ ) (・o・) ( ・o・) (・o・ ) (・o・)
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »