Reviews for The Black Wizard
ancaliime chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Okay, this is amazing. Actually amazing. It's one of the few stories I cannot tear myself away from until I've read all the chapters and now I see it hasn't been updated in three years! D:

(not that I can talk, as my one story going at the moment is ridiculously behind... but whatever)

I'm putting this on alert in the hope that soon, you update the story. It really is brilliant. I love the way you write Harry, his performance at Helms Deep and just the way you write in general is fantastic.

Keep it up!
misto713 chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
You know, I read this story in one breath. It took me 3 days, but I did it. And then I checked the update to see how often you update and saw that this was not updated in over 3 years T_T

Ill put this on my alert list anyway and hope you will one day posta a new chapter. This story is really quite fascinating. The first HP/LoTR crossover I actually read and appreciated.

Thanks for writing this story, update soon, please?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

I there's more to come.
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 8/11/2011
What an excellent story! I can only hope though that you will update this story some time hopefully soon. After all, it's been several years...
Elijah-obsessed chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
i really love this story and was wondering you are ever going to update it or is it abounded
BreGyrl23 chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
hurry up with chapter 25 please
illeden9872 chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
WONDERFUL! I enjoyed your writing style and eagerly awiat Harry's transformation.
TheOrchid chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
Please, please, please update. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the good fortune to read. The writing flows perfectly, and Harry fits into the plot where he just awkwardly sticks out in other fics.
Dreamwind1 chapter 23 . 7/10/2011
It's been a couple of years since you last updated...Have you abandoned this fic? I hope not as it is by far the best HP/LoTR crossover I have come across. I hope you are still writing and that we will see another update soon!
Dessel Ordo chapter 24 . 6/28/2011
Amazing story, and quite interesting. Its a shame that its three years dead, as I would very much like to know the conclusion. Either way, its been an enjoyable read thus far.
Terelex chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT SOON!

My only problem is that Harry is so... so... cheery! By the fifth book he seems to become an angsty little... wizard... who can't do much more than piss and moan all the time.

Okay. I'm exaggerating.

But I think Harry should be more emo. Other than that, perfecto!
kerricarri chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
This is such a pleasure to read because Harry is kept in character, with all of his bashful awkwardness. His feats seem even more amazing because they actually seem feasible to his character. It's a rare crossover in Middle-Earth where Harry isn't supercharged or particularly special. Yes, he's the Black Wizard, but through it all he's Harry, just Harry. This makes him a Harry I actually care to read about and am actually proud of through his dimension traveling adventures. I genuinely like him here, especially in those moments of doubts and vulnerability.

His relationship with each Fellowship member is fascinating, especially that with Gandalf. It's interesting to see the two of them feed off of each other's musings and minds. Harry is really coming into his own and maturing through this relationship. He's starting to really stand on his two feet in a natural progression from canon by using his head more. I keep expecting something to happen with Boromir, though, as his paternal feelings for Harry is rife with implications. I wouldn't mind seeing a deepening in that friendship because I'm not exactly sure why Harry was sent to keep him alive other than to give me warm, fuzzy feelings. It is nice seeing his interactions among the living as well as his father's kookiness, but I can't help but expect something more out of that subplot.

This fic also made me smile a lot and even burst into surprised laughter. It's humorous in its character interactions, dialogue, and characterization, and tone. I just really like this fic. I look eagerly to its continuation and end. Thank you for entertaining me on what would have otherwise been a boring summer day!
Lady Oblivious chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
Please update soon! Lady O.
Kybo chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
Ah, finally caught up with you. I have to say that I really like the way you blend the movies together with the books-you manage to make them flow quite well. This is only the third HP/LOtR story I've read so far, as they are hard to pull off well, but this is a fun read, and I am definitely invested in the story. Well done! I'll be looking forward to an update (though seeing as you haven't since '08 is rather worrying). Anyways, thanks for writing, and well done!

Ciao,

~Kybo
insane88 chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Harry is a useless wimp in this story using tripping and slowing jinxes against monsters (orks) and a few stupefys in the mix is low extremely low (and that doesnt mean i want him superpowerful when even a diffindo would be better then what he does...)

and hes got no personality lets that elfqueen play with his mind and is even ashamed for his THOUGHTS about it! i could say more but i didnt want to flame (

read only with low standards or extremely bored
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »