Reviews for The Black Wizard
bearblue chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
One would think, given all the resources that were available in Hogwarts, Headmaster Dumbledore could have provided more than Harry's trunk and some food/water. Not that those aren't nice resources. But this is the Wizarding World and Hogwarts has the Room of Requirement and the Headmaster surely knows his rooms. And even if he didn't all he'd have to says is "Tinkle's get me a magical tent with a magical library and other sundries in it. Include clothes, robes, potions and makings, and put this in Harry's Trunk..."

It always boggles my mind when authors don't do this for these "Harry is going on a trip," stories. That said, it's good to see a kind Dumbledore and an effective team of Lupin and Tonks. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2017
Love this. More please!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2017
Great story! I hope you will continue it one day.
GreyBeardsSon chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Excellent story so far, I'm loving it
Claude9000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Very nice. The Turkey's are still bastards, I see.
The noise though? I wonder if...it couldn't have been the Valar trying to call to Harry could it?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/31/2017
Update please.
RandomR15 chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
Oh good Hedwig isn't dead. Gosh that was such a twist for me. Love the rest of the chapter by the way
RandomR15 chapter 19 . 5/26/2017
you killed Hedwig...you kill off HEDWIG?! It was bad enough she died in canon but now...TTvTT WHHYYY?!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2017
Love your story and ideas so much. Can't wait to see what happens next. Very funny
raykeirei chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
Legless and Bore-me-dear! LMAO XDXDXD
Jaiyere chapter 24 . 1/16/2017
This is so cool! Thank you for writing this. I eagerly await the next Chappy.

I can wait. :D
MomentofTruth chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
I really like your Harry and the general set up of your story. Are you aware that Hi Pot and News is plagiarizing your story here on this site with just the change of a few pronouns, making Harry a girl? He/She has laboriously written 23 of your 24 chapters with almost no changes. Just thought you would want to know as Hi Pot is getting a lot of praise for your writing style and ideas. People do like your stuff a lot and miss you funneling your creativity into this story. Hope all is well with you.
TiamatisObscure chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
It's really too bad that this is not gonna go on. I like it quite a bit.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Wondering why Harry would take the cushioning charm off when it was helping shield him from the elements? Why not just leave it in place?
PwnerofHeroes chapter 1 . 11/21/2016