Reviews for The Black Wizard
he mele no lilo chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
This is the best LOTR/HP crossover I've ever read, and chapter 11 was wonderful, but... why did you had to bring Harry back?

Alright, well, I do hope he'll come back to ME, one way or another and help the fellowship, because... that's the point, isn't it?

Please, I beg you, I beg you to update ASAP! This story is so GOOD. You are a damn good author too, you know. Yep.

Thanks fo sharing your fic with us.
Junky chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
Is it over? Will there be a Sequel? What happened to Hedwig? I'm confused. *scratches head*

Anyway, I love the fic. : )
Lightmare852 chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
Oh my! What's happening? Plz update!
Nights Silhouette chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
What do you think you are doing? Send Harry back to Middle earth NOW.

By the way great story please keep it up, I so did not see this comeing.
Kara chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
Love this chapter. Can't wait to see why Harry heard Ron, Hermione etc when he was knocked unconcious. Glad to see Gandalf got his ass handed to him. I never really liked that in the book he was sneaking around, driving Aragorn etc to attack thinking he was Saruman.
Kara chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
darthzila chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
I have to say this is one of the best harry potter?lord of the rings crossovers I have ever read. I like everything you've done so far. In regards to chapter eleven is Harry in a coma, and from what it sounds like, it seems like him being back will be brief, if the band says anything. I'm curious how this is going to continue, and despite everything hope there will be room for a sequel eventually. You're doing a terrific job, keep it up, and update soon!
WingsOfFate chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
Oh! That ending leaves a lot of possible outcomes, Hary could have:

*Been in a coma all along, therefore traveling Middle Earth in a soild astral form.

*Been shot back into his own world (most likely) and may not be able to return.

*Been asleep (I WILL hurt you if everything was a dream, you can never end a story with that!)

*Harry could have two bodies (not an evil twin or anything) and may have to return his concisness to the body reciding in ME.

All are quite possible (apart from the 3rd one) but my money's on a version of the 2nd one, the 1st and 4th ones are plausable as it would be just plain wrong for you to prevent Harry from returning to ME.

He's left Hedwig after all.

Oh, yeah and the story isn't over yet!

Keep it up, your writing both inspires and mocks us all! _

*WingsOFate*
deepthoughtz chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
The wizard ... they think it's Saruman, but is it really Gandalf? And did he(in his white-wizard-like sense)intentionally threw Harry back into his old world? I can't believe you would finish such a good work in such a fashion.. unless you plan on updating and getting him back to where he should be(in my opinion anyway)?

Well, if it's really finished; it's been a good piece of fic, except the end...it sucks, and I'm not trying to , update please.
gredior chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
just like that? ohh please please cont.
ShadowObscurity chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
aw.. shoot! He's back to his world? Will he be going back? It's so not fair! This can't be happening!

Great work though.

-exile
Tmctflyboy chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
dang i hope harry is not out of middle earth yet cause it was cool with him being there. update soon
spinnerofdark chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
so is harry now going to be able to jump between worlds or something?

and wasn't it gandalf that came to them in the forest?

the fellowship is going to be so worried! specialy boromir
JiminSugaHope chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
That was really good, but now you've gone and confused me beyond belief. I have no idea what is going on and I'm also very sure that you are enjoying that...tsk tsk tsk, what a cruel author. And yet I shall of course return for more ::sigh::
Toebang chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
im really tired so this review is going to be short...sorry.

Good Work.

Yep thats it, hey at least i reviewed, time for me to go colapse now for the next twelve hours of my life.

Good work, good night, good story and good luck.

~Tobang