Reviews for Thoughts of a Prisoner
Sanertha chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was really good!

I wish he didn't have to die that way... feel sooo sad for him...even though he didn't want pity ;-)

hehe, thanx 4 sharing!
diama56 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't want Steve to be dead! :-(

Well, great story! I must admit it's nice to hear* the thoughts of Steve as he was imprisoned by the humans from Atlantis.
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
WELL DONE! :D I give this story five stars and a thumbs-up! *applauds*
Running Deer chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Just found this story, and it is really good and well written. Poor Steve, they so under-utilized him. Great Story and thanks for sharing.
tellie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is an old story but what the heck...

Ah, I felt *so* sorry for Steve when I watched the episode :( I really wish he had lived... My favorite wraith :P I just can't think there would be anyone like him. Ever.

You captured him very well here. His... should I say, wraithiness. How he, an intelligent being, was trapped with nothing to do and kept with constant hunger. Then the poisoning and painful death. Yup, life didn't have it easy for Steve, maybe his death will be better :P

Thanks for the story.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Dear Author

This is a great one shot fanfic, discribing the Wraith known as Steve

Steve is one of my favorite wraith (even though he died right away and didn't last long)

You did great, discribing Steve's thought and emotions; the hunger, pride and cruelity; till death took him.

Though the wraith are enemies, you make me feel sorry for him, though I don't see what could have been done for him.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Twister of the Mind chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
really great job, I love seeing the story through steve's point of view.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
gorgeous. I love the perfect perspective. Great!
DarkAngel35 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow, I've been looking for good Steve fic and this is fantastic! I wish they'd kept him around longer. Could've had more great stories with him. Anyway, great job!
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It'd of been nice if the shows writers would have inserted steves POV like this! I never felt real sorry for steve, but then again, we didn't get to see through his eyes the way you have written it here...
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Once again, this is a wonderfully written fic. Your Wraith's thoughts are so real and so fitting to the episode, as if it was truly what he was feeling and thinking. Very well written and done. My hat's off to you.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey I thought your story was pretty good. Good representations of the characters!
Queen of the Wraith Empire chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
OMG! Your story is so cool! I'm also a big Wraith fan, I love the Wraith! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Steve! I almost cried when I saw Poisoning the Well! Anyhow...I plan to join the 'Clan of the Wraith' because I also share the view that us Wraith must feed and crush anyone who stands in our way!
Sesshou-kun chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i liked the insite from Steve _

I love Steve
Littlefoot22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Interesting idea of taking the view point of the Wraith. Good storyline. I will have to read your other Stargate Atlantis story. :-)