Reviews for Resurrection
Yusakuraki chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
You BETTER continue this series. This is THE BEST one I've ever read! I love it!
BeyondMysticalX3 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
ohhhh please continue! I sense great potential :D
TragicBlackButterfly chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Wow, I really like this one. Please continue.
Evan chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
beautifully written, captures all the characters perfectly, please write the next installment, i want to know what happens
Raquel chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
OMG! carry it on, carry it on!

I really want to know what happens and lol, this fic is quite funny!
Umaguma chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I like the story, i'm a little sad that it's apparently discontinued, but seeing that your still active in your writings there's still hope for an update.

Please continue, who cares if you've lost the plot bunny or whatever just write more flirty Auron/Rikku goodness. Hell have Seymour get bitten by a

mosquito, get malaria and drop dead before any dastardly deeds can be done and then have a Rikku/Auron wedding!
welcometotheguillotine chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
i love this story and the ship... it's kinda cheeky and kinda flirty overall it's a lot like a teen story or a very old adult story.

well done!

from cassie (aka titanscave-95))
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
Yay! I loved it, it's funny too! I only wish there was more...;)
tidusluverstwin chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
i hope you update soo!i cant wait to read the next chapter!
tidusluverstwin chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
ya i like this story. i hope you add more chapter soon!
tidusluverstwin chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
sounds like a good story.i'll keep reading and tell you if i like it.
NarakusGirlJ chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Hey, i really like this fanfiction! But i can see last time you updated was is 2005... does that mean you put the fic down? PLEASE continue this its so good ! I just LOVE auron and Rikku together, and you write it perfectly ! PLEASEE? Chery on top continue ?

*GRIN*

NGJ
buffyfan1066 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Wow. Just,... wow. What an amazing story so far! It's a tremendous idea you had to start this and the execution is wonderful. Please keep updating this, I would love to find out how this ends up!
Lynx706 chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
Wow. This is an amazing story! I absolutely love your plot, and the interactions between the group. I can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet up with Seymour again. Please update soon! It would be a shame to leave this story incomplete. .
stephanie chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
can you email me when you write the next chapter? i loved it!