Reviews for Zero:The soul of a hero
LW.exe chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
Its one of the best mmz fic i ever read! Too bad it seem discontinued.
angel-kamui chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
Good story, sad is not cpmplete. :(
Enci897 chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
Awesome story! If you are still active, you should continue this story, its great! And i want to know what happens. :)
Little Kunai chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
who is the voice in zero's head and who the hell is iluzuli? she's so intriguing and I like her. I guess fairy and rouge opened each other's eyes just a little bit didn't they? well done, hope to see an update whenever you've got the time for it. patiently waiting

Little Kunai
Little Kunai chapter 34 . 4/8/2014
your black knight is...quite disturbing
Little Kunai chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
wow very tense, I'm very glad that zero taught alouette when he did otherwise this would have been very tragic.
Little Kunai chapter 32 . 4/8/2014
zero fights with purpose today it was a bit morbid but it is who he is at the very base of his programming I like the descriptions you had of him, it sounded like I was reading an epic saga of some wrathful god or hero from ancient lore.
Little Kunai chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
zero kidnapping ciel for a picnic was very sweet and now I understand why alouette was so short with Andrew.

oh no! poor alouette she must be terrified!
Little Kunai chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
wow I never woulda thought zero had that particular problem.

you should ask necromancess to make the earth swallow you ciel, I'm sure she'd oblige.

ay yi yi what a disaster. poor phantom too.
Little Kunai chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
lol at the paperwork
Fefnir-oops it was an accident, points unconvincingly at charcoaled paper
fairy-i'll get to it later *sprints out the door*
phantom-hidden ninja cannot be seen sitting at a desk

that was a helluva fight between necromancess and zero. I loved how you used the heat to turn parts of her to glass very unique. well done.
Little Kunai chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
I dunno I've always seen zero as a grim but caring bad ass and he has plenty of lines.
Little Kunai chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
oh fef your like a lil boy when it comes to explosions. surprised harpy didn't whap ya over the head. your 3 escaped prisoners sound like certain cyber elves. will they become that later? loved the scene with zero and alouette.
Little Kunai chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
I loved the axel parts, such turmoil in his mind the fight between zero bianka nephar and the dragon was great
Little Kunai chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
the scene with axel and palette was soo emotionally intense
Little Kunai chapter 24 . 11/28/2013