Reviews for Most Incorrect to Heaven
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Beautifully poignant.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
You're voice in this piece is fabulous. Keep up the good work.

FT
crazylittlewitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was brilliant. Absolute poetry. Gorgeous.
Simon Kay chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Great story, wonderfully written. Very nice.
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That is REALLY good. Just so you know but you probably already do. It's writing like this that makes me aspire to get better. Congrats
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Awesome.
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
aw... this is just georgous too :-)
Y. Kuang chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
You left a review at my fic, 'Train Ride', asking me if I'd read Saucie's work... yes, as a matter of fact. I was actually thinking about it when I was writing that bit, just because I know hers is so very brilliant, and she gives Ron such great characterization...

Secondly... OMGSQUE. Sorry. Fangirl moment there.

I read this fic ages ago, added it to my favorites, and then couldn't find it again... (there's like, a hundred stories on my favorites list... very hard to pick through)and I just rediscovered it today. I think I found this the same day I found Saucie's brilliant work, actually- some week or two before the release of HBP.

Anyway- the style of the writing here is brilliant. Just perfect. Particularly loved the "Don't you know there's a war on?" bit. Just... perfect.

Everything's really quite raw, and just perfectly beautiful, and real, so... yeah. I loved this. Squee.

You should write more fics in the HP fandom... hmm.

Love from,

Lynn
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I loved the semi-surreal feeling of this piece, it really suits it.

I think I'm three-sixteenths crazy, too.
Gina chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Amazingly written. Very nice piece of work.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Badass. Your writing style is very methodic, and since we have never learned too much about Ginny, this leaves you to fill in the blanks by yourself, and you've performed it perfectly. Your choice of words is very slightly awkward in a few places, but otherwise, wow.
nulled chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
All I can say is, 'wow'! Really, it has a realistic theme rather than the somewhat-childish fantasy that JK Rowling has (I'm not criticizing her for it :P). Your writing style is truly unique and I can't believe someone who is simply a year older than me can possess so much talent. I really, really envy you.
Saucie chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow. What I love here is not the way hope follows the depression, but the way that it doesn't, not really. It's just a moment of happiness, and they all know that, and that's what makes it so touching, so *real*.

Your writing style is excellent. I love the turns of phrase you use - "It is winter, and Christmas threatens." - "She remembers what castles were built for in the first place." - they add so much to the atmosphere, to Ginny herself, to the entire fic.

Loved it. Great work.
JediPrincessoftheStars chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
You know love, it would be nice to say that you sucked at something once in a while but nope, you just keep rocking at everything you do. You can only imagine how insanely jealous I am. And yet we all love you even more for it. Keep writing sweetie cause it gives us all a better day.

P.S. Only problems are two spacing errors. Need to get off the space bar faster! *gasp* maybe you aren't perfect!
Falling Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey Duckie. Love it. Great ending (I kinda cried)! You have such a way with words that makes me think I shouldn't be allowed to touch a pencil ever again. What happened to the part about the christmas ornament and then Harry's secret too? I think you thought it didn't fit right, and I agree, this is a masterpiece. Love you, chickadee. :)

-FP/Fishie/Frodo