Reviews for Protector
GHAPDY chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Aw, that was cute! This story is very well written; good job! :D
AlickyNicholas chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
!
dianaprincess chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was very funny. Eomer made me laugh!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I could totally see this happening. Thanks for writing.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I just love them all! ...but especially Faramir :)
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Doodeedooo... Skimming through all of your LOTR stories...

Wow, I have a phobia so I can connect with this. :)
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Quite a cute story. I was very happy to see the teasing older brother in Eomer, but he remained loyal and kept up the image of Eowyn's courage.

And poor Faramir! But he, too gets to maintain a courageous role against any future vermin assaults.

Humorous and heart-warming! :)
Joanie S chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wonderful.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Very funny, I loved it.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Funny and really sweet at the end. I love the interaction between Faramir and Eomer. I can't really imagine they'd have got on all that well to be honest, but for Eowyn's sake they'd probably end up as reasonably good friends.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Cute, though I did almost snort tea all over my keyboard. _~
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Haha! "It is a strange fate that [she] should suffer so much fear...over so small a thing. Such a little thing." (okay, sorry, that quote just fits SO well with this story!) Very entertaining. Poor Eowyn though! ;)
Nesta chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Loved this - it's warm-hearted, funny and credible. As the loathsome O'Brien remarks in '1984', the one thing in life one simply cannot stand does not even to be fatal, or even serious, and it's not a matter of courage but of instinct.

I think Faramir might be a little more quick on the uptake, perhaps? He's a very good psychologist generally. What's more, Boromir would surely have played a good many practical jokes on him in the distant past...
Celebne chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very hilarious! Poor Éowyn. *giggles*
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Good ol' Éomer, always there when you need to develop a phobia of something d-e-a-d. (He should make a business out that.) That aside, I seriously thought this was a very funny story, especially Faramir's reaction to his wife's 'hate' of dead mouses (mice, I know); It was like "Seriously, woman, your scared of that?" And Eowyn's demeanor toward Faramir after her brother came to the 'rescue' was priceless! A flowery apology indeed!

Sakura123