Reviews for A Leopard Among Jackals
Lady Tragic chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
"Beds, the assassin mused, would probably infringe on the room’s dedication to spontaneous acts of stupidity."

I giggled, because I think that is the single most *Entreri-ish* line in the fic.
Lady Tragic chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
...Okay, there's absolutely no reason I should find emotional detachment cute. But I do, because that's just very much him.

~Tragic
Mechafrog1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
his natural prey: anyone not already dead

I chuckle :) I love your writing style, but that one I just had to leave a note on

*snort giggle*

well done :) like most of your readers I'm usually to lazy to comment.
SilverWolf7 chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
lol, no problem. it is an interesting story!

I liked this epilogue, especially the end, when he gave Rashi the name she was waiting for.

Rather a sweet thing for him to do, even if he did have ulterior motives to do it in the first place.

Is there going to be a sequel to this story? Do we end up knowing what happened to Rashi?
SilverWolf7 chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
*blinks* something in me just said that you wouldn't continue on with the last scene on the last chapter, heh. In a way, I am even glad you didn't. It just wouldn't...mesh with Entreri.

Nice story. Interesting viewpoint of Artemis Entreri's background. Please continue this story. I am interested in seeing how it goes.
Neven chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
You know, despite the fact that I have already said what I had to say about this story on LE-that it is great-I am going to leave a review here as well. Not for pity's sake but because it really irks me to see a very well-written and wonderfully composed piece left with 3 reviews, while some incoherent muddle of words in which the so-called 'writer' cannot even spell the main character's name correctly, let alone form a sentence, gets continuous praise.

So here, in tribute to good honest writing...
euphorbic chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
You're only reviewing because you pity the lack of reviews here, aren't you? (laugh!) I figure with all the reviews at LE, I really can't complain, though!
Ariel D chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
You're welcome! You already know how fascinated I am by Rashi and how clever and interesting I find this chapter. But, hey, I'll say it again, anyway. ;) Well done!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey! Since I've already reviewed this over at LE, you already know how much I love it, but I'm dropping you a review here anyway. ;) Excellent portrayal of Entreri and an interesting look into his early years at the Basadoni Guild.