Reviews for Enemies to Couples?
M chapter 15 . 5/20
Very OOC in the next chapter...I MEAN SASUKE IS JUST SOO MUCH OOC
M chapter 1 . 5/19
Sugoi chappie...watachi-wa ETC wa daisukii desuDAK chan...subarashiii
demo Sasuke-kun wa chi OOC dayo
TRANSLATION:
AWESOME CHAPPIE...I AM SO IN L8VE WITH ETC..DAK CHAN SPLENDID...BUT SASUKE IS A LITTLE TOO OOC
Anime.fanfics.write0202 chapter 29 . 3/26
I love you! Waiting for more fanfictions! If you want know than i woud like you to make fanfiction where Sasuke is playboy and Sakura transfered from other school where she was playgirl. They coud have some kinda war and slowly fall in love... I let your mind think about other things!
Anime.fanfics.write0202 chapter 21 . 3/26
Omg! Sakura live!
Your fanfics is best you inspered me to write my own!
Law23 chapter 29 . 3/25
I really like it
Namegusim chapter 29 . 1/9
It made me cry at sasuke wedding...just a bit and it was really nice and twist were great and lastly like to say that it amazing story
Ayanda D thats my poor attempt a peace sign chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Dont listen to Musical luverz because their sasusaku fics arent exactly the best. Your fic is actualy one of the best i've read by the way
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Such a cute story
www.marinaayman95 chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
Wow u are rock :)
www.marinaayman95 chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Wow u are really aws i love u for this amazing story :)
www.marinaayman95 chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I like it like it like it ... This is aws
AkikoMiko chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Wow. You made me sad, not cry but holding it in-not holding it in sad, you know?I love this story and I may have not reviewed but I supported it through the way.
PS no other story has had me as gripped. ¡D
loliloveyou chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
i think i reviewed another chapter as we,l, but i dont remember what one so... yeah
OMG I ABSOLUTELYADORE YOU BOOKOMGWHENSTESEQUELWHATSITCALLEDOMGGGGGG yeah in short i love you and this fanfic (you should do the nanowrimo thing in november and win it cos you can get this thing published for free ) (in case yu wanted to knw) but yeah... its epic.
loliloveyoutoo chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
OMG YOU ARE LIKE MY IDOL! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS, AND IM LIKE READING THIS A BIT TOO LATE I GUESS BUT ITS STILL EPIC!1 omg its better than any other fanfic can be. better yet, its better than any real book i've read (i mean paperback). Basically, what im trying to say is I LOVE THIS FOREVER AND ALWAY :) :*
trueblue51 chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! there were so many ups and downs but they finally got their happy ending! im also impressed how you wrote the characters because usually people mess their personalities up! but this was sooo great!XD
2,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »