Reviews for Enemies to Couples?
your story is 'never ending'.
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 4/3
Angsty but kawaiiiiiiii luv it
Cassandra Echizen chapter 29 . 3/29
The most refreshing story I ever read... Im glad I read it... (**)
ZiKiKaCrEePs chapter 29 . 1/4
Aww geez! Too cute! You're so awesome mahn! Love your stories! DAK...guess what?! YOU'RE my FAVE author! I read this thrice! That's how much I love this!
I don't like the OC wtf 'katie' you got to be kidding me, anime is japanese dammit
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
I just love your fan fiction! Im being honest here, this is the best fan fiction i have ever read and also the fan fiction with the most reviews :) congrats! Speaking for most of the people, Your fan fiction is one the best ever written and it has entertained us greatly so we appreciate you taking time to write this story! :) Good luck with your other stories if you have any!
Jay-spelll chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
great start!
Chutipa97 chapter 29 . 8/13/2015
This is so funny! I enjoy every moment of SasuSaku! One of the best SasuSaku I have ever read! Thanks a ton for such a cool story!
Rukiaa chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
sweeeeet
hatakeenno chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
actually I was expecting more from this chapter, such a bit lemon inside maybe .. hahaha
gigi chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
I almost fainted when he said I do loved it
YouSureBoutThat chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
This is cliché. "Enemies to Couples"? The hating each other and then falling in love thing is incredibly over-used. Writing is mediocre, and the characters are OOC. Making Ino a bitch? That's fine if you're still in part 1, but Ino is one of Sakura's friends in Shippuden soo not the best choice. Oh, and "Katie" the very obvious self insert OC? Shameful indeed. If you want to write good fan fiction, try to add some depth to your characters, especially the antagonists.
M chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
Very OOC in the next chapter...I MEAN SASUKE IS JUST SOO MUCH OOC
M chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Sugoi chappie...watachi-wa ETC wa daisukii desuDAK chan...subarashiii
demo Sasuke-kun wa chi OOC dayo
TRANSLATION:
AWESOME CHAPPIE...I AM SO IN L8VE WITH ETC..DAK CHAN SPLENDID...BUT SASUKE IS A LITTLE TOO OOC
Anime.fanfics.write0202 chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
I love you! Waiting for more fanfictions! If you want know than i woud like you to make fanfiction where Sasuke is playboy and Sakura transfered from other school where she was playgirl. They coud have some kinda war and slowly fall in love... I let your mind think about other things!
2,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »