Reviews for Enemies to Couples?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2019
I do not like the grammar.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/9/2019
I'm been reading this story from the very beginning and boy now the story is really heating up. I really like your narrating skill . keep making story's like this one because it is the best so far
Zero chapter 13 . 9/9/2018
I freaking love this fic so far. I saw in the next chaoter that English is your second language so, as a native English speaker, I just wanted to help you out with your grammar, as much as I can.. The only real issues I see are your comma use and the switch between past and present tense in your writing. The writing that isn't a person speaking should stay in past tense.
( ) Corrections

For example:
This sentence: They all agreed to go tomorrow, Sasuke will pick them all up at ten in the morning, and they will come back on Monday.
Should read like this: They all agreed to go (would) pick them all up at ten in the morning and they (would) come back on Monday.
(Instead of all the commas, you can just add a period and you won't need any commas in the next sentence.)

This sentence: On the way, Hinata told them a riddle. So far nobody has gotten it.
Should read like this: On the way, Hinata told them a riddle. So far(,) nobody (had) gotten it.
(Comma is needed after "so far" because the sentence could still make sense without it. Add a comma after it if can be taken out without changing the sentence's meaning.)

Quotes/People talking should stay consistent with either present or past tense, depending on the topic of conversation:
This sentence: "Can't believe I had to put up with you." He replied, grinning back.
Should read like this: "Can't believe I (have) to put up with you." He replied, grinning back.
(Since he's addressing her directly about something currently happening, not something that has previously happened, it should remain in present tense.)

Also, you should start a new line whenever a new person starts speaking. It's the proper way to write conversations and it makes them easier to read and easier to tell who is speaking.

I hope this helped you, at least a little ! Best of luck !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
SHE"S A BAD ASS! THANKKKK YOUUU!
helpless book addict chapter 29 . 8/29/2018
this story ROCKS! although...does the NAME Ino have anything to do with pigs? because in the part where Sakura has amnesia and goes to Ino's mansion, Sakura calls Ino Ino-pig, and there is no sign of Ino being a 'pig' and if Sakura had amnesia, she wouldn't call Ino that unless the name Ino is associated with pigs.
blesscious chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
okay, so I've read this yeaaars ago, and I remember liking it back then. But now that i come back and decided to refresh my mind i just notice... "A very Asian looking girl" ? what? omg
Mrsj19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
This was a very cute story.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2017
This is THE BEST SASUSAKU fanfic EVER
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2017
OH MY GOD! This is the best sasusaku fanfi R
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2017
Omg this fanfic is soooo cute.
Jily71102 chapter 29 . 1/28/2017
This was a really great sasusaku story! I really enjoyed reading this and had quite a few laughs! I look forward to reading some of your other work as well!
Juli chapter 29 . 10/29/2016
...Do you know how many times I wanted to kill you?!
*takes in a deep breath*

But anyways, this was such an amazing story! I could not stop reading, it was just that good. Thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
your story is 'never ending'.
kaede kayano chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Angsty but kawaiiiiiiii luv it
Cassandra Echizen chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
The most refreshing story I ever read... Im glad I read it... (**)
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »