Reviews for You Badly Need Your Butt Kicked
Norowa reta ha chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Yukio means Happy man you know that right. This was an awesome fan fic though
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yeay so r they like together now
xxYukiBabexx chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lmfao!

i love you XD

take it the wrong way if u want but i love u XD
Jia Min chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
it rocks
Mystic Twirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i luv this so much

i laughed so much
mangamaniacgurl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I laughed so hard during this! I love the idea and the writing style. Great oneshot!
nun-yah chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
tenten is an orphan who lives alone and doesnt know her last name
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
AW MAN! MY FIRST OC'S NAME WAS YUKIO! THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO BAD NOW! T.T

I remember reading this before. In fact, it was one of my first stories before I got an account. Especially that "Tenten! Watch your language!" thing. Still remember. Hilarious. So let me point out all the other freakishly hilarious things:

The idea of Heaven Number 2 was hilarious. But the way you described it was...confusing. It's also a peace sign, what you meant by the 'V' sign.

Who is that young man? What is he doing with my wife? What is he doing with my DAUGHTER! (That made me think SO WRONG the first time. AND THIS TIME!)

“Shut the f*ck up. God.” Tenten’s mother gasped. “Tenten! Watch your language!” “…I am mother. I’m watching it flow out of my mouth and into the ears of that bastard.” “…” Tenten’s father laughed. “Good one, hun.” Tenten beamed. “Thanks dad!” (Yes. REALLY FUNNY.)

That little football thingy. That's gotta be the most hilarious thing in the entire story. "I still see them as children." (So true.) Dramatic effect. You gotta love it. I use that in my 2nd story a lot. :P

The idea with the scene changing was good, but you need to explain it a little better. It's a bit blant.

That sunset background thing. I couldn't stop laughing at first, but then I wondered what I was laughing about. Then I read it over 5 times (why is it always 5?) and I finally got it. And I just sat there. Staring. Wondering why I can't continue laughing. *shrug*

PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR SPREADING OF NEJITEN-NESS! YES! THEY ARE OF THE WATER! TENTEN THE PISCES AND NEJI IS CANCER! THEY SWIM TOGETHER AND LIVE IN HARMONY, TEREPASHI! NEJITEN! WOT! D
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I read the sister fic to this, but decided to review for both of them in this one. Anyways, review: HILARIOUS.
Unknown Muncher chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
?
RozenMaiden14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wa! That was so nice! this is definately going on my favorites list. It was random, but not stoupid, and it's fun to read! Make a sequel?
S Girlie chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was MADE of stupid.
kyurichi chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
tenten has no mother, father, or last name (thats known of. she just has no background story). but i made her lastname panda (but you have to say it pon-da. like with the japanese pronunciation). i named her that cuz she has panda ears and a panda name (they give pandas double names like tenten and yuyu and momo and god knows what else).

oh! by the way, a like your story! a lot, too!

way to waste five mintes of my life, rambling on about tenten's resemblance to pandas...
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
yay they rule! i like the fic
Ninja-Tenten-Weapon-Mistress chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
THE END? THE END? WHAT THE HELL? YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT! IT WAS A GOOD STORY YOU NEED MORE! NEJI AND TENTEN DO RULE! BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BUT PLZ WRITE MORE!