Reviews for American
Runelesca chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Well it's a pathetically sappy ending but it's a great story either way. Though there's something that's been bothering me, you do know that Hao doesn't wear a shirt under that poncho so through a lot of the scenes he's been going aroung shirtless right?
Runelesca chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
That's so sweat, though somehow I'm having a hard time imagining Hao acting like this. I mean he not much the type is he, well great story and I can't wait to read more!-
Runelesca chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Hoe dare they treat her like that, some family they are! Well besides that so far I really like your story and can't wait to read more!-
spooky chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
wow! this is the best chappie i ever read! u should continue! sayonara
yo wuz up chapter 12 . 8/5/2005
aww that is such a good ending
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 12 . 7/30/2005
That was so Kawaii! I loved it!
WolfNoKaze chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Ailita: Hiya Kara! I wrote this REALLY SERIOUSLY GREAT Shaman King fic and a Juvenile Orion ( I don't expect you to know what anime that is). I wanted you to hear about it. Oh, and I am getting a e-mail adress tomorow! YAY! Anyway, I wanna tell you about the Shaman King fic so here:

Shattered: Anna sings out her frustration. Song-fic to 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' By Kelly Clarkson Pairings are: YohTamao HaoAnna It is really good, my best yet if I do say so myself. n.n
A Desperate WindyWolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ailita: Kara! Wheres Ivy? I put it on my favorites list but it always says that it can't find your story! I don't have an e-mail address so I'm using 'American' to get this to you. I went to everywhere to find 'Ivy, Shaman Runaway' but I can't find it! Post it on your info page on Please! I am not joking "I'm freaking out!
Hao's Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
What happened to Ivy, Shaman Runaway?
kerricarri chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
That ficcy was absolutely adorable! Although, I have to admit, I thought when I read the summary for the story that the OC that Hao's paired up with was Ivy. I thought this was one of those alternate reality stories with a crossover character ; But I do like the OC in this; very well portrayed, but I like Ivy... but the story is just so sweet, what with Hao being there for Asuka and everything. I'm satisfied... although I wish there was that ficcy you mentioned back in "Ivy, Shaman Runaway" that was about Judo becoming Ivy. The story was written well, as expected, seeing that your pet peeve of grammer errors would ensure of that, and it concentrated on Asuka and Hao's relationship, and how the inevidable happened at the end: Hao and Asuka admitting their love for each other and will end up marrying each other... How sweet is that?
Shale 101 chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
Yay_and youre welcome_
WindyWolf chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
This One like this! This One thought that (suspiciously so) that Anlita sounds alot like Ailita, MY NAME! This One thinks that that is fine because, hek, Hao is hot! And in more ways than one. Hehehehehe... anyway, This One sees that Hao is Karas! Much Lovies,

Ailita

PS: Will you have a 'thanks for the reviews' page for Ivy? This One hopes so...
magusanubis chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
yay! I loved American, it was one of my favourite Shaman King stories. Now my favourite is Ivy Shaman Runaway! I can't wait for it to be updated!
AndreaAndrea chapter 13 . 5/27/2005
When I read the last thing the The next Anna Kyoyama put in this page, about Iva and Hao, I automatically went like, Oh Yea! In a very funny voice, it was something like a chibi voice, But it came out really weird.

Yeah! Must love Mikauzoran Stories!

I'm just REALLY happy cause I found a page where I can get SK mangas from 1 to 124 I think, I'll give the direction in Ivy, Shaman Runway!
Shamanbabe chapter 13 . 5/27/2005