Reviews for Cough Syrup
CUTE :) :) :)
Fighter-kun chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah! So cute! This is a perfect Zoro x Luffy oneshot! 3
maggiepyro101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
if it's a oneshot how come it doesn't say it's complete?
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I must have turned this idea over in my head a million times and contemplated trying to write a oneshot lke it myself, but so far haven't found the time, but that's ok because you did bthe exact idea I wanted to read about!

The way you made Luffy too stubborn to take medicine is on the ball I think. He really can be a big baby sometimes, but not to worry, Zoro's there to put him in his place.

The ending was perfect though. I don't know why but the way Luffy apologised without sounding apologetic really stood out to me. Loved it.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Haha, Dr. Zoro. XDD Very cute scene you've written here. I like how Zoro yields subtly to Luffy's wishes, but in the end he's still gruff. XP
Ai Tennshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
So now I *finally* get around to reviewing one of your stories that I read...months ago...

I love this one! It's one of my favorites out of all your One Piece fics! The characters were in character, it was hilarious, it was fluffy... *goes on rambling*
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Really good. heh.

"Roronoa Zoro’s eye twitched, his face now coated in the cough syrup that had been on the spoon."

I could so imagine that!
Mirathin chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow, cute _
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
_
WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
A, this was awesome and fluffy. And when Luffy spit the stuff over Zoro, I burst out laughing. Though I can't blame him. Cough Syrup is...YUGH! It's gross! First, the kid tortures invent teachers and school, then homework, then glasses, then BRACES and now, icky medicine! WHAT NEXT...O.o Sorry, I went into rant mode again. Anyway, awesome story, and I loved it.
Saki chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I was really cute! _ I loved it
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aww. Cute little fluff. It did seem slightly out of character but that's ok. Hehe, all medicine tastes nasty especialy liquid kind. *gags when remembering syrup I had to take when I was sick* *shudders* I'm glad they have swalowable pills now but those still sometimes taste nasty! P
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
...O_O

I WANNA HAVE MI MEDICINE LIKE THAT TOO!

hahahah, typical from Luffy, spitting the syrup

A cute, somehow short, not too fluffy (which is good) little fic, a must read for all ZoLu fans that are lazy to read long things (like tangle web XP) but want their share.

Ok, you all, you finished reading this? ya happy? now move those lazy butts and go dig tangle web!
darkdreamer126 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I can't begin to tell you how HORRIBLE this story is. It was like getting a rusty stake thought the heart. I want you to stop writeing or my eyes and eyers may still keep bleeding. I have heard better storys from ramblling banchis.
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hm, did I already review this? ...Nope. Well, here! A review!

So, I decided to go back to the beginning and read all the ZoLu fics from the very first one up til now. And I guess I'm getting into the more recent stuff. Yay!

I like Zoro's idea. It's like a Mary Poppins, ya know, a spoonfull of sugar. _ This is better though.

-Kloudy Reignfall