Reviews for Riding with the Wind
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I could perfectly imagine Rai's surprised look when Omi started talking again.

I also laughed during this story. Pretty hard, lol XD
spinningisfun chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
LUV IT! and LOL for some parts.
kawaii-4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
that was AWESOME!
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
AW!
akiismarina chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
so romantic! drool. Rai. Drool.
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
AW! that was so sweet!
DarkPixel chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh that's so sweet. I never knew Rai could be that way. This is a very good story. It is very well written and if I do say so myself Rai and Kimiko make a lovely couple.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Man, you sure write a LOT of stories. My favorite part:

“That is unnecessary, my friend,” said Omi from behind, startling the brown-haired boy. “We brought you a transporter with much faster speed capabilities…and it breathes fire too!”

Rai’s eyes narrowed. “Don’t tell me…they’re behind me, snickering.”
Ayi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Yay! Aww this was such a cute one shot! Great job! RaixKim forever!
kawaii cherry chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw! It's so cute!

I always loved fluffness.
Scribbler chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Well, what can I say about this fic? I should probably start by saying that until a couple of days ago, RaiKim wasn't something I'd ever really thought about. Sure, Rai had always intrigued me when I watched the show, but I was rather indifferent towards Kimiko. And you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you it was only an incredibly lucid (if near-hallucenogenic) dream I had, which included the two of them, that sparked the little 'Hey, that might not be such a bad idea' lightbulb above my head. So off I went to investigate whether I was the only person who thought this way. Having never ventured into the FFN category before, I ran a couple of searches to explore things first, and came upon Blazes and Breeze, through which I found your FFN account. And I can honestly say that I'm glad I did, because otherwise I wouldn't have found this ficlet, and I wouldn't be wearing this inane grin right now.

Your characterisation was as near to flawless as can be. I don't think I've seen the episode this is based on (heck, I'm pretty sure I haven't, thanks to UK CN's screwy schedulers) but I wasn't impeded in reading this. Instead, I could just sit back and enjoy the simplicity of the thing. The character voices are spot-on; I couldn't ask for better. Likewise the secondary narrative. You have a smooth narrative tone, which doesn't need to revert to purple prose to be effective. I'm not a praying person, but if I were i'd pray for more authors like you - authors I can genuinely enjoy without picking the adverbs and adjectives from between my teeth.

You've stirred a desire within me to write something XS. Which is bad, because I have too many other projects to be working on right now! But which is also good, because I'm a hard nut to crack with sappiness, and it's only the best fics that do anything like that to me. Thank you very much for writing this.
Moonlit Sea chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
hey, that was excellent!

Moonlit Sea
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
hey

great story its really good. not to mention cute.
KataraAangSokka1417 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
AW!Too cute! I COMMAN CONTINUE!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
wai! yet another fic that melted me for like, a thousand times? whe! i loved rai when he carried kimiko on his back. it's so sweet... i mean, it's a declaration of love. and wow.

i'm sure as heck that you really made this in a very inspired mood! ate syao, i wub you for this!