Reviews for Another Sponge?
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This isn't bad. I like that this brings an intersting new character into the mix, but like someone else said, A description would've be nice. Aside from that and a small lack of classic SB humor (mabye that's just because Patrick hasn't walked in yet), it's good.

P.S., I don't know if you knew this, but they use the name "SpongeJoe" in a Spongebob book called "For The Love Of Bubbles", which the writers got the idea for the "WhoBob WhatPants?" special. But this was written a year before the book came out, to my knowledge. Fun-fact, just thought it was relevant.
Sinister Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I like it. I understand what you mean about your cousin looking for grammatical errors. There is one in your Author's note at the end of the chapter. It's reWROTE not reWRITE.
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hi this is Nyviay writing here, I'm totally hooked on Spongebob, ( Cyraxis hates it )but I love you're story! it's really creative. I think your story really captures the way the charactors act. and Funny too. made me smile (_) thanx for the laughs.
sponge-fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This is a good story. I only have 2 small requests.1 Can you please (if you don't mind) put in a description of spongejoe? I like to visualize the characters as I'm reading and a description would really help. I still think it is a really good story.2 try to make the chapters longer? I like having nice long material to read. It gets me more interested in the story. Other than that, I think it's awesome. Keep up the good work!
scarlet03 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey! Camille, why do I even have to review if I was the one who rewrite your story? LOL!