Reviews for One Breath
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is just beautiful. You really captured Sion's conflicting love/hate feelings for the Exile, as well as his own desire to earn back his place as Kreia's apprentice. It's sad but happy. (Sad because Sion dies, but happy because he finally embraces love).
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
To be posted 28 May 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

TSL on Malachor V: The Exiles faces Sion.

The piece is well wrought, with a definite path it follows. The fight is drawn out, the pacing fitting the mood. The end is almost anticlimactic.

Pick of the Week
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh wow, this story is beautiful...I'm so glad I found it. I've always had a massive soft spot for Sion (in fact, after Bao-Dur he is my favorite character in KOTOR 2) and this fic only strengthens my love for him. This is a wonderful insight into his character, and I simply adore it! Thank you for fleshing out the poor Sith Lord and delving deeper into his feelings for the Exile. /Adds to faves list/
Darth Phex chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Almost all other fics I've read discrib Sion as the super evil guy. I truly injoyed this story because its excellent and truly a work of art! I feel sorry for the guy *snif*. Looking forward to more of your fics! ;)
Clover64 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Beautiful. This is an excellent example of good writing. You actually gave depth to both characters and made them seem real. Truly beautiful...
StatlerWaldorf chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I also found the dialogue between LS female Exile and Sion very interesting, and I think you've done it justice here. Kudos!
Master Alabe chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ultimately, that was very very very kol )

I do like Sion fics... seems there aren't many of them though... but this was real cool, thanks for a true delight in reading! P
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
What a facinitaing take on the story. "Things that make you go 'hm'." As it were. Stay good in the future!

-Cat
axilya chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow, pretty good. Finally someone wrote about Sion and the Exile. I always thought the last fight between them was intriguing and interesting. He had a totally different dialog if he faced a male exile which made me think that there might be something more than just the way he regarded the female exile.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Beautiful!

Ever Hopeful (For an Update),

Azar
snackfiend101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Beautiful. Have I read this elsewhere? It sounds familiar. Livejournal or something? Oh well. It's amazing. My sole suggestion would be to fix the spacing issues-they don't really detract from the story itself, but they're irritating nonetheless. I will never be able to look at that fight-and the conversations during/after it-in the same way again.

Thanks.