Reviews for From The Future
TheRiceBall93 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Oh I hope you update this soon! It was so good. Although YITM is one I’ll be hoping most for
Kylaralynn chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
.crap. I thought the last one I read was heavy. Now idk which one is more so. It hurts but it also intrigues... I torture myself by being a fan of angst/romance fics. Very well written. How the heck they could ever hope to solve this new set of problems beats me, but I love watching them along the way.
ZeroNiner chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
With the end of the world, they don't need to go to a mall. Everyone is going to be looting and running. That's what happens in all of the end of the world movies at least. Even Brad Pitt in World War Z and the Rock in San Andreas did it for survival. Could make the story more "real." ;3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
Oh my gosh, how have I missed the awesomeness that is this story?! PLEASE you must add another chapter soon!
Kuddle.Cakes chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Love it! More
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Finally, I'm all caught up. Jesus, you are taking me on a roller-coaster ride. I have been crying and internally trying to comfort both Inuyasha and Kagome all through this.

You seriously make your bad guys just so gosh darn scary. I seriously have no idea what I/K can do. I'm so scared for them. Please, I don't know if I could either of their deaths without crying.

And Kagome's grief. You wrote that so well I could feel it in my chest. Her loss of Miroku and Sango. I could feel the love she has for them. And then you had her feel like a mother for Shippou. That's what got my tear-ducts working. I am so glad you wrote it like that. Her loss of Shippou, because she felt like he was her child. My heart seriously broke. But maternal Kagome was always something that I cherish as I don't get to read about it often. But that made it all the more heart breaking for me. Oh why couldn't he go through. It's so unfair. I'm praying that at least in the past he somehow made it.

Inuyasha trying to be her emotional pillar is so touching. But Kagome's nightmares are so sad. You are so evil. My comfort lies in the fact that they have each-other. I can only imagine how this trip to the mall is going to go.

You are seriously too good. I have no idea how they are going to go about getting Naraku. And I can't help but wonder who from the past survived. I don't even want to think about Kagome's family. Oh poor Kagome.

I'm going to go cry in a corner now. Sorry I write as I think so sorry if this doesn't make sense. I hope you continue writing this.
Lots of Love,
Grapefruit Wannabe
Grapefruit Wannabe chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
What?! No, it's so late and I only wanted to check out your other stories. You're making me stay up. How can you do this to me? Making the first chapter end this way. Such evil.

Love,
Wannabe
LadySattelberg chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
this is intense, I just wish you would have let Shippo come through with them. InuYasha lost the majority of his pack usually any dog would start going insane even if one member even if that member was Alpha female was saved... no sword could mean his demon was on the verge. anyways your story is very original. I don't think I've ever read one even close to this. I'm liking it, but my heart is breaking at their loss.
EurydicesRevenge chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm incredibly upset...this has to be one of the best and most unique stories I've come across in years with fantastic writing skills and it says it has not been updated since Januray of 2013. Please please please continue this story...it's amazing! I love your Inuyash and Kagome...I want to know what happened to Shippo...and I want to see Naraku get his butt kicked...plus...I want to see what other surprises future inuyasha has...what happened to Kouga and Sesshoumaru...I know that he has to still be alive...
windscarlet chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Actually, I lied. I will also review chapter one. :D

I'd be lying if I said you didn't start off chapter one with a bang. Or rather, a boom. I loved the light humor despite its content- I'd also be lying if I said that the part where Kagome ha thought "...He was even wearing shoes, for Christ's sake," made me laugh a little more than it should have. (It still does)

The only thing I don't understand is why Future Inuyasha told her to try and get everyone through the well, when he knows just as well as she does that they are the only ones who can. Was it just a desperate plan or something? I just feel like he would have thought of something a little less flimsy after all that time.

Future Inuyasha, however, is also a blight to my emotional health. Forget the fact that he saw all of his friends and Kagome dead, he waited five hundred years with those memories to find Kagome in hopes to change their fate. Five hundred. I almost thought I was going to cry there for a second.
windscarlet chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I feel like it'd be a little confusing if I separated my words into five different chapters, so if you don't mind, here's one large one (I'll try to review regularly after this):

Congratulations, I spent a whole entire afternoon reading all five chapters; this means your fanficy is very compelling. I love the real-life elements you tied in, like the U.S. President, the media, and so on- and Naraku is even creepier, if that's even possible. Sofia seems to be an interesting OC so far, and I can't wait to see what role she's going to play in the story.

It's not a big deal, but I'm just a little iffy on the way Kagome was portrayed in the beginning of chapter 2- I understand she was afraid, but I don't think she'd faint that easily before saying anything, and it created a little inconsistency as it didn't quite match the stubborn willpower of her character that you portrayed throughout the rest of your story so far, save for the parts where she was dealing with loss, which you wrote very well. I like how she's slowly starting to become herself again.

The helpless way the other characters were bound to their fates is both heartbreaking and painfully realistic- whether Kagome had fainted or not, still not much could have been done, since only Inuyasha and Kagome can travel through the well, which of course was shown when Shippou didn't pass through with them. Also, I was squealing rather audibly during the death scenes, and I am not ashamed to admit that I ate ice cream later that day in hopes to heal my heart. Yes, the ice cream was very good, thank you.

What's even more heartbreaking at this point is Inuyasha internal pain- not only dealing with loss too like Kagome, but also the absence of his sword, a secondary source of his strength and a symbol of his desire to protect the people he keeps close to him, and the number of people he can protect has so quickly dwindled to one. It's just Kagome now, and speaking of, now that she's beginning to revert to her normal self, she bound to take even more notice of the heaviness of Inuyasha's internal conflict, and it's going to be interesting to see how Kagome will deal with it as the story continues.

Basically, in just five chapters I experienced a roller coaster of emotions and since I am a very picky reader, I can say you are doing really great! :)
Wenchster chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Oh, this is such a great story! I really hope you write again soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
oh my gosh i wish you would continue this story. this needs to continue. please tell me why you havent.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oh this is so interesting. i was just thinking of writing a story with naruku in charged and kagome some how went back in time to change that. i look forward to see your version of whats going through my mind.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
omg this is fuckin amazing plz update asap like omg i wanna know if they find her family or if shippo is alive in her time sum where oh please update soon _ w