Reviews for Sixteen Candles
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
so cuteeee
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I haven't seen sixteen candles yet but I have it somewhere...I will have to watch it.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aww... *cying* sweet! ~ZLB
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw. Your gonna make me a Ginny and Draco fan with this cute one shots.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That's a wonderful way to spend a birthday in my opinon. Well, isn't it? Can't wait for more Ginny/Draco romance. YFF,

Jane Weasley
Gilgaer chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I can tell you love quoting movies and songs and who knows what else, but let me tell you, when I read it and know what you're talking about, it makes ME happy! I liked how this was written from Ginny's point of view. Great job. Is there anyway you could make another one-shot sequel to 'A Tale of Two Matchmakers'? Cuz I Lurve it...

summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
that was adorable
sweeterthanhunny chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw. ;} Don't think I need to watchg the movie to go aw so loudly ppl look at me weirdly. They look at me weirdly anyhow! Well, me and my freinds too. Such as in prep. My freind Catherine was singing (under her breath obviously) "little bunny foo-foo, hopping through the forest picking upthe fieldmice and bopping them on the head" cos i had wriitten it in my random book which is very random- its a nursery rhyme type song from when me and my friend were young...ger than we are now _~ and cat was making hopping motions like a bunny with her hands while singing the little bunny foofoo - forest part and then pretending to pick up the fieldmice and then using her waterbottle to bop 'them' rather violently on the head. Well i suppose in my illustrations little bunny foo-foo WAS using a frying pan...that was because of something else. my mind finds connections with the most random things. such as my 9 year old sister was practicing her 3 times tables, so my mom said "3, 6, 9,...?" and my sisiter went "omelete" which was what she was having for supper and i found a connection btwn the 4th number in the three times table and omelete. You see, omeletes are made from eggs, and you generally hear of a dpozen eggs and a dozen is twelve and twelve is the 4th number in the 3 times table! You're probly thinking im completely and utterly mad. Which i am, but lets not go there. ANYHOO...

back to youre story.

SO CUTE! Fred and george and bill are funny and why is molly weasley so uptight about her little boys having girlfriends? never mind, i kinda just answered my own question there- shes feeling old! _~

Luv It!

P.S. Sorry for the bloody essay!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
aw sweet story i loved it
Nessime chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I love it I love it I love it. Who wouldn't love a fic, where Draco isn't the 'selfish bastard', Fred and George- oops, sorry, Gred and Forge are fooling around, and the Weasley family?
kittiegalal chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Good movie. I don't particularily follow the Draco/Ginny ship, but this is great.
mische chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh-so-cute! I'm going to go and rent Sixteen Candles now, haha. I like the mirrors and how Ginny has to keep Draco a secret. The whole thing was very sweet. What a wonderful birthday!
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
AW! That was SO ADORABLE! My parents are looking at me like I am very strannge... ((sigh)) Guess that's what happens when you love a story so much you say 'aww' ALOUD... (:
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Lovely ficlet!

Sorry, I've used up all my words on the last few reviews I left you. :)

Thanks for writing! ~"~
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
oh. loved this! i was happy to know u wrote an indept account of ginny's bday after i got around that point in your other story, a tale of two matchmakers. so, thought i'd stroke ur ego a bit and tell u ur an amazing writer! and now that i have inflated your head, i'm gonna go! GREAT STORY!