Reviews for Destiny
CelebrenIthil chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I'm sorry but French is my primary language and I must sadly point that there IS an arror in the sentence. You wrote "angel", wich is english. The french word is "ange".

If you'd like the complete translation of the sentence, it would go as "Bientôt, mon bel ange," he said to the wind,"bientôt je serai de retour."

On another note, everything is pretty well, I'd be glad to read more.

Especially about Raph, Talim and Siegfreid!
Crimsonia chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I liked this quite a bit; it was enjoyable to read. I like the way you portray the characters, you seem to have a good feel for them. The only thing I can think of that I would suggest would be a little more detail. Oh well though, it's your story, and it's good to begin with, so you don't have to listen to some... person. Heh.

Anyway, update soon. And check out my story. ... I didn't say that, by the way.
Sindel chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Awesome. Like the Ivy/Cervantes meeting. Make it a tad bit longer but it's all good...
Swordstuff chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
huh. short but to the point. more description is needed but still i would say this is okay for a first chapter. good work
Taoisman chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
yeah, thats a cool story. the french didnt exactly fit in though. other than that, it was good. what you could need a little more is consistency. but so far its only one chapter so its understandable. heh, funny muses.
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Cool story so far, I can't wait to read more, keep up the good work. BTW: there was nothing wrong with the French you used. (I used bablefish _;)