Reviews for The Leon and Letty One
Love it
More Soon Please
Leon's Angel
crysbit chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
You have no idea how happy I was to see this story alert! There's not nearly enough well-written Letty/Leon fics out there. So happy to see that the baby could be his. Thank you for the chapter & I really hope you continue.
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
IT COULD BE LEON'S?...I LOVED IT!...MORE SOON PLEASE!...
crysbit chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Excellent read, I'm completely hooked. Here's hoping you've been writing up a pile of chapters to upload for all us faithful readers! There's just something about Leon & Letty that I adore. Love it.
Crack4sure chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Oooh, can't wait to see where this goes!
Chris chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
AH! So tiny! Nice to see something from the movie though, to anchor us. Update soon pleeeeeeease! Love this fic!
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Good chap even though it was short. Keep it coming.
Chris chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I need an update on this soon! PLEEEASE!
Chris chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
AHHHHH! I'm always so shocked with your updates. I shouldn't be anymore, but I can't help it. Update soon? Because this is freaking great to read!
loz chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Wow, love this story, please update soon.
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Wow wasn't expecting those glad you updated I was about to send a search party to find you:D
loz chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Wow that was really good, loved it. update soon please.
Chris chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
So good! I can't even be angry with Leon or Letty. beautifully written fic. Keep it up please, because I am in love!
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Okay question so they started fooling around back in 98? Wow... I love dotty to death but this story is so great!
EMILY0908 chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I really like this story even though i usually like dotty however I simply can't get enough of this story :)