Reviews for Pull Through
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
love this story no aftermath chapter though? hm? oh well i still love it for a moment there i though you killed kai and i was about to ry but hey im weird like that
Brooklyn Luffer chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
WHA! THAT WAS SO GOOD!
Yumi-Ulrich4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
O...my...gods...that was so good! I cried it was very moving! Loved it! it was awesome!
Minij Akane chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Konichi Wa! OWSEM work! ..as always..

Ja Ne
Sho'Jo Untainted chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
G day!

Oh man now im crying, i feel so loved! :) but. I now this sounds gay, but it kind of inpired me. Oh god IT WAS GREAT! tears...crap. Man im such a sissy. It was great! it was for me, oh man i dont know what to write!

Ill email u. Ill send u al LONG one tomrow! you donjt know how much happier/ aware that some one out there cares for me. OHHAHH! TEARS STUPID

Hoo roo

Love ya

My guardian angel :) gay i know!

Hoo Roo

Brooke
Guardian Angel Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
oh how wonderful *Tears coming down her face* I love it. That's the way it should be Rei will never give up on Kai and it should work the other way as well. Kai should never think that Rei would leave him for such a thing as not being about to do things on his own. Rei Rei is a kitten at heart and just loves Kai like a kitten would love catnip.:) Hope you keep up the great work.
Kiko cat chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
tis was beautiful... you had me fooled! i thought kai was really goin to die here! im so glad he hasnt... poor rei... you had to mak him go through tat... - great endin though!
neat scribble chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
wow for a seconde i thought you killed kai (you can hurt kai BUT you can kill him lol)

good one shot - neat scribble
Venusmoon flower chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
oh thank god you let him live i think i would have cried if he died
FireKai chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Your story is great! It keeps the reader in suspense until the end. For a second I though that you would kill Kai, but you didn't.

Congratulations for the story!
KisumiCandy chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
(crying)

the feeling is good!

love is the strongest power!

I like the ending as it seems everything would be renewed.

They MUST have a happier life after this disaster!w
BPF chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
AW (wipes away a tear) That was so awe inspiringly beautiful. I love your writing style. Don't ever change it.
Blader Fairy Everlasting chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Cool! That was a very good one shot you made a great ending too it finished perfectly.