Reviews for Hebi no Tsubaki
carsatan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very well written!

I loved the extra side story with the snake and the flowers, very interesting.

I will be stalki- I mean following you!
Zicoxite chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Not quite as disturbing as you could've made it, but well-written and your grammar is superb. This vid brought me here:

watch?vJBbUWgFMTys
ShirotaGirl88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It was so wonderful _ I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kimimaro is absolutely amazing!
Anjali chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved this, beautifully written!
Zelphiteen chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This. Is. Amazing.

I keep reading this over and over again because it's so good. :D
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow, that was... don't know what to call it xD
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ah, not enough Kimimaro fics in this world. This was just... wow. I mean, it was dramatic and angsty and all that, but it held a certain... I dunno, just something made it great.

Good job!

~Vithian
Lucidique chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story years ago... And now that I actually have an account on here, I just wanted to tell you how much I absolutely ADORE this story. One of my favorites. Ever.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was a really neat interpretation. :)
random person chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wonderful. It was a great story! I loved how it had two stories going on at the same time, even though it was really the same one. Keep writing!
James chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my fucking god thatw as amazing. infinite stars.
OLDSaphSoul chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Nice. Really angst and such. I love the metaphor, comparing their relationship to that of a flower. This is probably one of the best written fics I've ever seen. A little suggestion, it would be nice if the parts to do with the snake and the flower were in italics, it would really look like a comparison then, but all in all, it was a great fic. Good job!

-Saph
AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY luvz kimi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
that was amazing. i've never seen anything like it.
Houshu-Kitteh chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I liked the story except for the "Making love" part and the killing orochimaru part. I DEEPLY LOVE KIMIMARO!
Dark Maelstrom chapter 1 . 1/10/2009