Reviews for Such Pretty Trappings
JadeAshes chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This is pretty much how I always imagined Pansy to be: Manipulative and patient. Though, I like to think of her and Draco in a brotherly/sisterly relationship. And that Pansy has a little more heart and mercy.

JA
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hey, I like your Pansy...I always think there is more ot her than J.K.R. is stating and is going to leave it to the last minute to show us who she really is. If she were excessively dumb like she reads she would not have been put in Slytherin, she'd be in Hufflepuff.

And, as you know from reading Pawn, I like to serve Draco his just desserts sometimes! Good job.
down-right-mystical chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Ooh, nice Pansy. I like. In she's-evil-but-still-so-cool sort of way. Interesting, certainly interesting. And of course up to you're normal high standard. I'd light to see more of this Pansy if it's forth coming.

Loz

PS took me a while to find you, what with the name change and all. Had me a bit confused for a minute or two!

PPS Didn't read the last HP fic, sorry, don't like mpreg. But, I've started reading your OC stories. I don't know if I've reviewed yet though. I will at some point.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
oh.

Oh this is just great, I was planning an arranged between draco and pansy myself because I thought everyone was stupid and didn't notice they were prolly betrothed and then you have to come along!

all said, I like your Pansy.