Reviews for Letter from a Wrathful Draco
lyndrix chapter 1 . 10/23
This is absolutely brilliant! These things have annoyed me very much as well in the fan fictions I've read.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Leeaaaa chapter 1 . 9/5
That was very well said. Although, I do not agree completely with the part about his eyes, because in some pictures his eyes are clearly blue. I don't know if it's the lightning or sth else, but they are just blue.
And also, I am really fond of Blaise part in ffs. I like him in stories people create and this is a change I am happy about.

It's hard to find a story with the Draco you perfectly described. I don't like when he's all of a sudden so nice to Hermione and vice versa, because it's never been like that in the movies or books. He and neither she would be all over each other and of course, if it's Dramione pairing, then at some point they change attitude towards each other, but it takes time.
Esteera chapter 1 . 8/27
This is fucking hilarious! Love it and 100% agree
Amazing soooooo true you sound like the real draco malfoy
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 7/15
I have been looking for this one for ages! Yay! I love this one. Seems everything Draco would say. I just don't like him still calling Hermione Mudblood. But the eyes, the pants, the sex god, the Head Boy. Yess!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/28
This is great! It gave me all sorts of inspiration on my theoretical fanfic where the Draco from the 6th book goes to this 'Draco Malfoy Shipping Convention' thingy and meets the Draco from the Dramione universe, the Draco from the Drinny universe, the Draco from the Drapple universe, the Draco from the Drarry universe, and the Draco from the Very Potter Musicals. Any I missed? PM me if you know another universe.
Dracos lover chapter 1 . 5/17
HAHA OMG that is , like, sooo funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
finally something that sounds authentically draco! congrats :D
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
God, I can actually see him writing this! Lol, really good :)
TwistedSystem chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'd like to offer congratulations, because I was absolutely convinced that is something Draco would write. You have his character down to a tee, and I loved every word of it. Wonderfully done.
shelly bansal chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
amazing! thoroughly enjoyed it!
each and every thing mentioned sounds so true.
please post more! loved this one! :)
lelidral chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I sooo agree with this XD
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*gaps in shock*
Wow erm...
the first few paragraphs were really funny, and expressed Draco's distaste rather well, while also being humorous for the reader. Though the last line was really shocking, you'd expect something different after the majority of the letter complaining about how people put him and Hermione together. It's kind of self-contradictionary in a way. Though everything else was good. I love his attitude, especially at things like Drarry and Draco/Snape. One thing he forgot to comment on was mpreg fanfictions consisting of him and some other male character...*shrudders*
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013