Reviews for Letter from a Wrathful Draco
hermionemalfoyisreal chapter 1 . 8/12
LMAO i fucking love this! So funny and I couldn't agree more
Vali-V chapter 1 . 6/22
Lol love this! Very funny beginning and the end was unexpected and hilarious.
I find this completely hilarious and also true Harry Potter and draco malfoy is disgraceful and draco and SNAPE is the fucking thing bloody imaginative I've seen pictures people make about draco and Harry and I basically throw up

I LOVE THIS
Tia chapter 1 . 2/4
Yes, you are quite right Mr. Malfoy :)
Totally agree.

However.
"If I want something, I get it. Simple."
Even if you do get everything you want (which I doubt) - it won't ever be simple with Granger. By no means.
But she is worth it :)
And once you will be "head over heels" in love with her (you will not admit, of course, but that is immaterial), you will see her as the most gorgeous woman ever. True love does that to a person, so happy experiences to you, God knows you need it.

Dear Londra, thank you in advance for sending this to Mr. Draco Malfoy ;)
Minnie chapter 1 . 1/4
Haha this is so true
lyndrix chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is absolutely brilliant! These things have annoyed me very much as well in the fan fictions I've read.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
lol
Leeaaaa chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
That was very well said. Although, I do not agree completely with the part about his eyes, because in some pictures his eyes are clearly blue. I don't know if it's the lightning or sth else, but they are just blue.
And also, I am really fond of Blaise part in ffs. I like him in stories people create and this is a change I am happy about.

It's hard to find a story with the Draco you perfectly described. I don't like when he's all of a sudden so nice to Hermione and vice versa, because it's never been like that in the movies or books. He and neither she would be all over each other and of course, if it's Dramione pairing, then at some point they change attitude towards each other, but it takes time.
Esteera chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This is fucking hilarious! Love it and 100% agree
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Amazing soooooo true you sound like the real draco malfoy
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I have been looking for this one for ages! Yay! I love this one. Seems everything Draco would say. I just don't like him still calling Hermione Mudblood. But the eyes, the pants, the sex god, the Head Boy. Yess!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is great! It gave me all sorts of inspiration on my theoretical fanfic where the Draco from the 6th book goes to this 'Draco Malfoy Shipping Convention' thingy and meets the Draco from the Dramione universe, the Draco from the Drinny universe, the Draco from the Drapple universe, the Draco from the Drarry universe, and the Draco from the Very Potter Musicals. Any I missed? PM me if you know another universe.
Dracos lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
HAHA OMG that is , like, sooo funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
finally something that sounds authentically draco! congrats :D
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
God, I can actually see him writing this! Lol, really good :)