Reviews for Letter from a Wrathful Draco
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
finally something that sounds authentically draco! congrats :D
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
God, I can actually see him writing this! Lol, really good :)
TwistedSystem chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'd like to offer congratulations, because I was absolutely convinced that is something Draco would write. You have his character down to a tee, and I loved every word of it. Wonderfully done.
shelly bansal chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
amazing! thoroughly enjoyed it!
each and every thing mentioned sounds so true.
please post more! loved this one! :)
lelidral chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I sooo agree with this XD
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*gaps in shock*
Wow erm...
the first few paragraphs were really funny, and expressed Draco's distaste rather well, while also being humorous for the reader. Though the last line was really shocking, you'd expect something different after the majority of the letter complaining about how people put him and Hermione together. It's kind of self-contradictionary in a way. Though everything else was good. I love his attitude, especially at things like Drarry and Draco/Snape. One thing he forgot to comment on was mpreg fanfictions consisting of him and some other male character...*shrudders*
EmeraldSwan92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is the best HP fanfiction I have ever read. Simple as :) x
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
LOVED ITTTTTT, LOVED IT!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOL love it! :D
skari chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lol o my! I love this soo much! So so much! Lol. Thanks for writing And sharing this
Arxia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is just, perfect in so many ways.
The ending just... I laughed. So hard.
Thank you!
Enuffbois4now chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ahaha love it! So true and so draco;)
nite.fall.29 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love it... This is so funny..
whimsymustache chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So in character. I love how Draco never cracked. This is probably the most Draco-ish I have read Draco in a fanfic. Thank you. Thank you very much, you give me hope to the world of fanfics.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012