Reviews for Letter from a Wrathful Draco
Xechasate chapter 1 . 4/17
Finally, Draco's opinion!
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/22
This letter changed my life...finally Draco sets it straight...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Tell me how you ended up together please otherwise your mean if you don't tell me I'm gonna have to shagg you
From a sex god
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Told you you loved granger and I know your a sex god and Hermione a sex godess
vlad chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Hey! I found your fanfic, and really want to translate it into Russian. I would like to ask your permission to do it. thank you!
hermionemalfoyisreal chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
LMAO i fucking love this! So funny and I couldn't agree more
Vali-V chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Lol love this! Very funny beginning and the end was unexpected and hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I find this completely hilarious and also true Harry Potter and draco malfoy is disgraceful and draco and SNAPE is the fucking thing bloody imaginative I've seen pictures people make about draco and Harry and I basically throw up

I LOVE THIS
Tia chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Yes, you are quite right Mr. Malfoy :)
Totally agree.

However.
"If I want something, I get it. Simple."
Even if you do get everything you want (which I doubt) - it won't ever be simple with Granger. By no means.
But she is worth it :)
And once you will be "head over heels" in love with her (you will not admit, of course, but that is immaterial), you will see her as the most gorgeous woman ever. True love does that to a person, so happy experiences to you, God knows you need it.

Dear Londra, thank you in advance for sending this to Mr. Draco Malfoy ;)
Minnie chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Haha this is so true
lyndrix chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is absolutely brilliant! These things have annoyed me very much as well in the fan fictions I've read.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
lol
Leeaaaa chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
That was very well said. Although, I do not agree completely with the part about his eyes, because in some pictures his eyes are clearly blue. I don't know if it's the lightning or sth else, but they are just blue.
And also, I am really fond of Blaise part in ffs. I like him in stories people create and this is a change I am happy about.

It's hard to find a story with the Draco you perfectly described. I don't like when he's all of a sudden so nice to Hermione and vice versa, because it's never been like that in the movies or books. He and neither she would be all over each other and of course, if it's Dramione pairing, then at some point they change attitude towards each other, but it takes time.
Esteera chapter 1 . 8/27/2015