Reviews for A Defensive Situation
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
(Option F: laughing hysterically)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
(smiles sweetly)
Permission to join Erik/Christine Shippers United and help torture the fop?
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Dear Mademoiselle Kat097 a.k.a Katie,
If you do not write a sequel to this story, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.
From,
WeirdoWitchOfTheWest
P.S: I just really wanted to do that *gushes*
P.P.S: Is there any way I can get a Mr.\ ?
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
*cries* I WANT AN E/C SHIPPERS UNITED! SOMEONE CREATE ONE!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
HAHA RAOUL YOU KNOW SHE WANTED TO STAY WITH ERIK NOW I HOPE YOU SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS RAOUL
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
I really want E/C Shippers united to be a a thing! I would join
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Ok, I am seriously part of the E/C Shippers united. Like really. I have literally tackled my brother for teasing me about POTO and saying that Raoul is better. So... Yeah. That's a thing
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
*flinches* EWWWWWW R/C SHIPPERS *puke* but like, calling Raoul a "wonderful young man"? Naw bruh. Just naw. *looks pointedly at The-Friends-of-the-Fop Society* stop lying to yourself. Stop telling yourself that Raoul is likable.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Erik/Christine Shippers United! That is my home!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST ENDING EVER
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I wanna ! You know what, I'm gonna get my dad to make me one. We can buy a Teddy Bear and make a mask for it and I already know how to tie a noose, sooo... And also, "swiftly pushed him into the lake" what is wrong with Christine? Who wouldnt want to live with Fanfiction addicted Erik and ?
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
First of all, the sad thing is, is that some fan fiction readers are actually like this. Second of all, "Hey! U suk" yeah, ok Erik
Go nadir chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
For once, I disagree with Christine ending up with Erik. The only viable ending was for her to give up on both and run off with nadir. Any man who is allergic to pineapple has lost the right to win me over. Thanks for the laughs. I will go back to reading cold cold heart now.
SapphireWolf2001 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
This phanfiction is absolutely amazing! It's definitely one of my favorites, probably even my favorite of all the phanfics I've read! I am a huge E/C shipper and I actually like when people write stories where the two avoid having children. (Although those stories are almost IMPOSSIBLE to find...) I guess I just don't like the idea. Meh. Anyways, this story is just awesome and I love the fluff at the end! Perfect story, all the way through. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!