Reviews for Hunting the Night Itself
rukia isaioi chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
watched the 1985 vampire hunter d. it said something like Dracula had disappeared around 5000 years ago, putting d at at least that old, MUCH older than 500. he may be as old as 10,000. anyway loving the story so far, but only just finished chap 2, so ill re-review after this.

rukia
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Come on update Q.Q
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Why haven't you made the next chapter after all these years?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Someone hold me down before I go insane! The wait is killing my excitement!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
It's been year since you updated this! Why take so long! :(
Anonymous chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
*sigh* twenty fourteen is coming around the corner... you last updated in 2006... Meaning that it has almost been like, 8 years... And here I am... At 11:47 pm... Writing this review because YOU FREAKING JACKWAGONS HAD TO LEAVE US WITH A HALF ASSED LEMON AND AN AWKWARD BONER. WTF. I don't know if you guys died or something, but come on. You can finish! Hey I know, it would make one hell of a Christmas present yeah? So, waddaya say? No? ... -_- well then FINE.

Oh yea the story was pretty good... Would have been great if it had an ending... Just sayin'
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
This is not fare I demand more yao!
Vicka chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
. ! Please continue! xD I'm begging you, please do! xD
HaremBishie chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Oh I want this story to continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
are you going to continue this story or not? Your killing me (whine)!
Sarina-sama chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
:D I like this. Keep it up.
hieveryone101 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
When are you going to update?
AsuriLight chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Why'd you stop writing? Please continue if you can. I desperately want to know what happens to Jack and D and the wolves.
MissThreads chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
xD its been years and Im still checking to see if its been updated :p really hope it does eventually x