Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Wonderful!
kate chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
i wanna know whats going to happen next could ya update?
fedupwithit chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
YEAH!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
This is so good! LEO is Steven's father! I would have never guess. It so realistic too! I mean remember when Leo said Hyde is like the son he nerver had, but then Kelso said, but you had a son. And before that Leo said his son was with his wife ( I think) and he would be their age. It actually makes sense, but you had to think about it! Please write more! I can't wait to see if Steven is going to find Leo and tell him.
Bam chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
LEO!LEO IS HYDES REAL DAD! im too busy laughin that is so weird smart but really weird.. i can see it though they did always get along well ... kep up the good work ur stories are great and they rok \m/
theprincessbride06 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
good start i love that leo is his father it makes some sense update soon
vaguely specific chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
OH! Never woulda guessed! Geez man! Although, the little parts about what Leo was saying didn't seem entirely realistic, but who cares anyway. I'm willing to believe there's a bigger part of that hippie than what they show on TV. Even if there isn't. . . I still don't care. Nice job. Hope you continue with it.
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
hahaha, LEO! i am so smart i actually guessed half way through reading this. very nice. continue
vaguely specific chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
It's not Bob is it? or wait. . . . who else could it be? Couldn't possibly be Jackie's dad!(vomits at the thought) . . . or Kelso's maybe? It'd be kinda gross if it was Bob cuz Hyde used to have the mad hotts for Donna but. . . .ah well. I'll just have to wait till you update. And you better! hahaha nice idea. Can't wait for the next part.