Reviews for Bloom's Guide on How To ChaseTortureAnnoy Your Fav
sailorblaze chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
This is really funny! Can you do Marik or Yami Bakura next? Pwease?
yami-fangirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
OMFR (oh my F #$ing Ra)! This is so funny! I am laughing so hard I'm crying! I love your suggestions! They are definately good! Could you please do one for Yami or Bakura next? I'm betting you could think of some good ideas for them! Don't forget how much hair gel Yami has! That might help.
serena714 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Very good! Please write more!
Waterlily chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Yeah, bothering Kaiba is definitely much more fun. :D
Waterlily216 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Did you KNOW (sorry for the grammar mistake earlier) that you have real talent with humor?

Cuz you do. :p
Waterlily chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Did you have real talent with humor?
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
That was really good. I really enjoyed it.. Very funny indeed. I liked in the begining how you were yelling at Kaiba.. indeed, he always has time to insult someone.. hehe.. Very nice work. I think this story is very interesting and i can't wait to see who you do next! Keep up the good work.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
That was so funny... those are some great ways of tormenting Joey. Man he went all crazy with his sis and Kaiba... Man that was the best! I really liked it! Sweet job!
naima chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I thought it was funny and interesting, i

dont usualy watch yugioh well

this story gave me a new perspective
KillerSquirrelOfPie chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Dude do you have lot of time to do this because

I thought it was funny.
Liizziioo chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Hey! omg! I love your story so much! You have to write a new chappie soon!

Umm... I was wondering.. -twiddles thumbs innocently-

Can I plz be your BETA? No one wants me to help them... ((cries))

Anyways... 10/10
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Thats funny! I like, being a fangirl meself!
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I loved this!It was really it's true, I do always torture my favourite characters!Please show me how to torture Bakura without getting bodily last time I did, I ended up having to run for a LONG an experience I wish to repeat.

Toodles!
ContessaLumas chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
yayness! i love kaiba and i love making his life hell, so this should really help. heh, this was ! #$ funny, i swear. who's next? yami? marik? yami marik? heh, whatever. please update soon!
AmazingDancingVegan chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Yay! It rocks! Can you teach me how to chase Ryou and his yami without beig disemboweled?