Reviews for Two and a Half Wishes
Kazu0 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Well, maybe you're not quite satisfied with this drabbles, but I am, I liked every single one of them.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Interesting... I can just see what's happening to Syaoran-kun, perhaps he's tied up to Sakura-hime? I have a fangirlish instinct for that pairing, and can sense it miles away. *v* You do fairly well, but I've never written that sort of thing. Very nice inadvertant KuroFai. Keep up the awesome writing!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Ye are sticking well to the story... *v* Things really suit Syaoran-kun's personality. Keep up the awesome writing!
TintAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Hehehe! Subaru in a wedding dress! And if Subaru was mine I would be molesting him too XD! He is just that adrorable and sexy!
Ryrahd chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
*sniff* WHY is CLAMP so insistent on torturing their characters? I like how you did not define what the emotions on Subaru's face.
Ryrahd chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
;_; How I wish it truly happened. Cute scene. (there is not enough Tokyo Babylon fics out there *weeps*)
polynesia chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I've loved this whole thing, but this fourth one really stands out...it's just adorable! *huggles Kakyou* Poor thing! He sucks at romance so much!
roguehobbit chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
I liked that. So short though...

Aw, poor Syaoran. He would think everything that had happened was his fault.

More Tsubasa one shots coming?
Cherry tiger chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Gosh, this is great! I had a good laugh over Subaru's little 'incident' and was almost swept off by Syaoran's thoughts in the second chapter. (I say almost because it was too short! . )

I'll be looking out for more! Keep it up!